West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

ive said numerous times because people in britain are more secular, arent interested in religion and arent going to church any more, the churchgoers i see trotting off to church on sunday are almost all over 55s, maybe over 65s, once they pop it...........

ive said numerous times because people in britain are more secular, arent interested in religion and arent going to church any more, the churchgoers i see trotting off to church on sunday are almost all over 55s, maybe over 65s, once they pop it...........

And yet the muslims are.

That's very interesting but I'd like to see some data that is relevant to the UK, as it's a demographic I understand and have the most investment in.

Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today.

The ICM opinion poll also indicates that a fifth have sympathy with the "feelings and motives" of the suicide bombers who attacked London last July 7, killing 52 people.

Overall, the findings depict a Muslim community becoming more radical and feeling more alienated from mainstream society.

The results of the poll, conducted for the Sunday Telegraph, came as thousands of Muslims staged a fresh protest in London yesterday against the publication of cartoons of Mohammed.

The use of Sharia, or Islamic religious law, is growing in Britain, with thousands of Muslims using it to settle disputes each year, but women's groups and some others are objecting.

1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law

If they don't then they can’t be defined as Muslim, they can choose to call themselves Muslims but that doesn’t make them Muslim. So to save any further confusion if I refer to Muslims I am talking about Muslims that fit the definition of Muslim. They will be the ones that believe the Quran to be the word of Allah as dictated by Mohammad, revere Mohammad and follow the word of the Quran as well as the teaching of the prophet of Allah.

Your definition is to suit the anti muslim/ anti Islam bile you spout on this forum day in day out.

Muslims will always be around so get used to it.

Your definition is to suit the anti muslim/ anti Islam bile you spout on this forum day in day out.

Muslims will always be around so get used to it.

As a muslim what would your definition of the core points that a muslim needs to adhere to to be a muslim?

So who are all the Muslim suicide bombers worshiping?

So you didn't watch the video link I sent?

Come on man- get a grip.

If that's a statistic that worries you drag your arse to church then!

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 23:13 ----------

As a muslim what would your definition of the core points that a muslim needs to adhere to to be a muslim?

Good question.

Rather than speculate and hypothesise about what Muslims think, we should have asked the forum Muslims yonks ago.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 23:15 ----------

How many English Muslim men went on the rampage during France 98.

Now are we talking real fans or just the card carrying hooligan variety?

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 23:16 ----------

Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today.

The ICM opinion poll also indicates that a fifth have sympathy with the "feelings and motives" of the suicide bombers who attacked London last July 7, killing 52 people.

Overall, the findings depict a Muslim community becoming more radical and feeling more alienated from mainstream society.

The results of the poll, conducted for the Sunday Telegraph, came as thousands of Muslims staged a fresh protest in London yesterday against the publication of cartoons of Mohammed.

The use of Sharia, or Islamic religious law, is growing in Britain, with thousands of Muslims using it to settle disputes each year, but women's groups and some others are objecting.

1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law

I'd like to see the report please, the nature of the questions and status of those polled.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 23:17 ----------

..or black.

Of course they are they're called martyrs by their religious leaders even when they slaughter their fellow Muslim men, women and children, as a bonus they get promised 72 virgins.

How disgustingly sexist is that?

Why sexist ? males and females can both be virgins,therefore a gay suicide bomber would be blessed with 72 male virgins...allegedly

Curiously the thread seems to have degenerated - thanks to certain contributors - ( you know who you are) into the usual tiresome 'let's slag off Islam' dronefest.

Let's hope that you remember that there are two sides to the coin and that what this alleged killer did is every bit as wrong headed and hateful as the killing of Lee Rigby.

Archived