West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Curiously the thread seems to have degenerated - thanks to certain contributors - ( you know who you are) into the usual tiresome 'let's slag off Islam' dronefest.

Let's hope that you remember that there are two sides to the coin and that what this alleged killer did is every bit as wrong headed and hateful as the killing of Lee Rigby.

What you doing up this late?

Curiously the thread seems to have degenerated - thanks to certain contributors - ( you know who you are) into the usual tiresome 'let's slag off Islam' dronefest.

Let's hope that you remember that there are two sides to the coin and that what this alleged killer did is every bit as wrong headed and hateful as the killing of Lee Rigby.

I was thinking that last night, I don't think one of ems even mentioned anything to do with the op, or the followups :roll: I keep trying, by giving updates, but they just don't wanna know

Now are we talking real fans or just the card carrying hooligan variety?

:huh:

Why are you asking me, I didn't even know that English Muslim men had rampaged during France 98. You made the claim I just asked how many there were.

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 07:57 ----------

Your definition is to suit the anti muslim/ anti Islam bile you spout on this forum day in day out.

Muslims will always be around so get used to it.

As a muslim what would your definition of the core points that a muslim needs to adhere to to be a muslim?

I would also be interested to see the answer to this question.

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 08:08 ----------

Rather than speculate and hypothesise about what Muslims think, we should have asked the forum Muslims yonks ago.

One of the forum Muslims explained that it is the duty of all Muslims to build a Muslim society. Which according to the Qur'an is one of the core requirement to be a good Muslim.

And a Muslim society is an aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community. The community of people living in a particular region and having shared customs, laws, and organizations.

The question is will this Muslim society be based on British customs and laws or Islamic customs and laws.

Will it resemble other Muslim societies or will they fully integrate into British society.

I will agree with you there, some foreigner has brought their odeous ideology to our shores and murdered one of our citizens. RIP Mohammed Saleem.

I will agree with you there, some foreigner has brought their odeous ideology to our shores and murdered one of our citizens. RIP Mohammed Saleem.

That would describe the London bombers (Muslims) along with the Muslims who murdered the serving soldier better than none Muslims.

Muslims are blowing up Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria every day.

That would describe the London bombers (Muslims) along with the Muslims who murdered the serving soldier better than none Muslims.

Muslims are blowing up Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria every day.

Do you not find the murder of Mohammed Saleem as reprehensible as that of Lee Rigby?

Archived