West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Are you making this a race issue, Halibut?

Seems to me that even though this 82 yr old grandad was brutally murdered similar to soldier Rigby by an extremist that not much outrage is shown, is it maybe because he was a bearded Muslim?

This is how I see it.

How's life with the hillbillies out among the sheep? At least we have medication in the sophisticated urban metropolis, having given up witchcraft many centuries ago. You should try it if you can find somewhere to park the horse and cart.

I believe you need medication in the urban metropolis. Life out here is rather good without the need for all your tranquilizers and the like. That is if you can afford to live here. That's the problem. If you were to sell your tenement it wouldn't even raise you enough to put down the deposit. Our horse is parked in the field, our cart in the yard alongside the Jaguar, but you are free to pop round to collect horse manure any time you get hungry, and the sheep are here should you need a girlfriend.

Haven't read all the posts so someone may have mentioned it already but if the police fear a serial mosque bomber they should probably question this guy quite soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2375781/Who-man-mosque-bomb-tattoo-EDL-member-poses-brazenly-inking-depicting-explosion-Muslim-place-worship.html

If it was a Muslim with a tattoo of planes going into the twin towers you can be assured that the SF bigots mouth foaming would have gone into overdrive.

How's life with the hillbillies out among the sheep? At least we have medication in the sophisticated urban metropolis, having given up witchcraft many centuries ago. You should try it if you can find somewhere to park the horse and cart.

Youre no gentleman it seems ,talking to a lady like that :o

Are you making this a race issue, Halibut?

I'm asking Peer Gynt (or anyone else who's reading) whether they find the murder of Mohammed Saleem any more or less reprehensible than the murder of Lee Rigby.

You've no idea what Uptowngirl's hiding beneath their burka.

Chinese whispers ?

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 16:58 ----------

I'm asking Peer Gynt (or anyone else who's reading) whether they find the murder of Mohammed Saleem any more or less reprehensible than the murder of Lee Rigby.

I dont think you can hold any comparison apart from the fact two men lost their lives Saleem may or may not be the victim of a obvious nutter who killed him then ran,Rigbys death was not so much a murder as a public execution using shock awe tactics to further the cause as the perpetrators saw it,so if you want to put a scale on someones death by another it would seem that Rigbys would be higher up the scale,personally a deaths a death and Im surprised youre banging on over which is worse.

....you are free to pop round to collect horse manure any time you get hungry, and the sheep are here should you need a girlfriend.

I shall be getting a hepatitis jab or two pronto to take up your kind offer of travel back in time. Please knock up a special frog brew or two in the cauldron to help with fertility and apologise to the neighbours that ours will be the first marriage locally since the Vikings invaded where the couple's DNA is not identical.

Archived