West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Seems to me that even though this 82 yr old grandad was brutally murdered similar to soldier Rigby by an extremist that not much outrage is shown, is it maybe because he was a bearded Muslim?

This is how I see it.

I think the reason it's had less coverage (and I absolutely agree that it has) is that there was a long time lag between the murder and the police assessment that it was a terrorist action. At the time it received similar coverage to say the murder of Alan Greaves when it was being treated as an unexplained murder but not linked to terrorism.

Chinese whispers ?

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 16:58 ----------

I dont think you can hold any comparison apart from the fact two men lost their lives Saleem may or may not be the victim of a obvious nutter who killed him then ran,Rigbys death was not so much a murder as a public execution using shock awe tactics to further the cause as the perpetrators saw it,so if you want to put a scale on someones death by another it would seem that Rigbys would be higher up the scale,personally a deaths a death and Im surprised youre banging on over which is worse.

I wasn't 'banging on about it', I was posing a question.

Your answer appears to be that Rigby's death was more appalling because of it happening in broad daylight in front of plenty of onlookers. I'm inclined to agree that that's the case.

I'm crestfallen. :(

There's something decidedly fishy about your modus operandi, but of course you already knew that didn't you?

What you mean is that I can see straight through your thin disguise and can see you for the racist that you clearly are.

What you mean is that I can see straight through your thin disguise and can see you for the racist that you clearly are.

What is it that BF says that makes you think thus? I've never seen the slightest reason to suggest he's racist.

What are your reasons for thinking he is? I assume you actually have reasons - otherwise it'd just be completely irrational to say so.

Well that would be the constant attempts to bring racial issues into everything, but with a massive bias towards down playing racial attacks on white people whist over egging those against ethnics. A bit like you really.

Well that would be the constant attempts to bring racial issues into everything, but with a massive bias towards down playing racial attacks on white people whist over egging those against ethnics. A bit like you really.

Do you think my comparison between the attacks on Lee Rigby and Mohammed Saleem suggests that anything is being over egged by anyone?

Archived