West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Why is Vincent Graham's murder noteworthy?

I've never heard of him and nor has google, so I suspect that is just another murder that happened without the race flag wavers making a song and dance out of it. Which I would imagine was the point.

I've never heard of him and nor has google, so I suspect that is just another murder that happened without the race flag wavers making a song and dance out of it. Which I would imagine was the point.

He wasn't killed by extremists, soldier Rigby and Mohammed Salem were but I guess that point just flew over yours and up towns girls heads.:rolleyes:

He wasn't killed by an extremist, soldier Rigby and Mohammed Salem were but I guess that point just flew over yours and up towns girls heads.:rolleyes:

Anyone who murders another person is an extremist, but I suppose that fact just flew over your head because it didn't contain the racial connotation that you were desperately seeking.

Incidentally if you know he wasn't killed by an extremist who did kill him. I've never heard of the guy but I'm sure the police will be pleased with your information.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafya View Post

He wasn't killed by an extremist, soldier Rigby and Mohammed Salem were but I guess that point just flew over yours and up towns girls heads.............

Anyone who murders another person is an extremist, but I suppose that fact just flew over your head because it didn't contain the racial connotation that you were desperately seeking.

Incidentally if you know he wasn't killed by an extremist who did kill him. I've never heard of the guy but I'm sure the police will be pleased with your information. :

Well that is a very interesting point. Until the killer of Mohammed Salim was arrested no one was aware of who killed him or what their motives or racial origins were, so no one was aware of whether or not he was killed by extemists, family, or just for not paying his bills. The fact that the police have arrested someone for the killing shows how seriously they took the incident and the resources they devoted to the investigation. If only his killer had hung around videoing himself whilst waiting for the police to arrive he could no doubt have been arrested as fast as those charged with Lee Rigby's killing. Beyond that I wonder what point you are trying to make. I doubt you know that yourself.

I suspect life in general is way over your head.

Well that would be the constant attempts to bring racial issues into everything, but with a massive bias towards down playing racial attacks on white people whist over egging those against ethnics. A bit like you really.

You've really nailed it there

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 19:44 ----------

I never imagined that you would.

Some people are so predictable.

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 19:46 ----------

Yes. That sums it up nicely. I'm glad you raised it.

For a start Lee Rigby was a member of our armed forces, and was targetted by extermists who filmed the incident and it made news around the worrld after the attack appeared on YouTube and the suspects hung around to attack police.

Now through your bias or utter naivety you think the murder of a muslim should attract the same attention purely because he is a muslim. You need to smell the coffee.

What was your opinion of the murder of Vincent Graham?

It's really good to see people posting sensible objective responses.

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 19:47 ----------

Can you point to where?

Stop digging you hole's deep enough.: loopy:

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 19:49 ----------

People are pointing out the hypocrasy of some due to the uproar when it was a soldier and hardly a whimper when an 82 yr old Muslim man was stabbed in the back by an extremist also.

Was Vincent graham killed by an extremist?

Muslims are being slaughtered by Muslims every day yet none of you bat an eyelid.

a drug dealing one legged cage fighter comes up on google for me :huh:

not the results i expected tbh LOL

Rubbish at links Mel, but if you google Vincent Graham then murdered, it shows a stabbing April 2013 in Scarborough, not sure of relevance though.

Who is Vincent Graham ?

a drug dealing one legged cage fighter comes up on google for me :huh:

not the results i expected tbh LOL

This might be him ...

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/now-nine-teens-held-over-stab-murder-that-shut-down-scarborough-1-5585591

although not sure of the relevance, other than that no-one on SF seems to know or care about it, presumably because neither the services, muslims or immigrants were involved afawk?

Rubbish at links Mel, but if you google Vincent Graham then murdered, it shows a stabbing April 2013 in Scarborough, not sure of relevance though.

aaaah ill have a looksie lol, almost the whole page was for the cage fighter when i just typed vincent graham, obviously i dint know hed been murdered so dint type that bit

bit like the young guy stabbed to death in malia then?

apart from i just read that was gang related (in the daily fail) - tm Rich

BUT

earlier and yesterday i read in newspapers the victim was completely innocent, didnt do drugs, nothing

Oo

Archived