West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

This might be him ...

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/general-news/now-nine-teens-held-over-stab-murder-that-shut-down-scarborough-1-5585591

although not sure of the relevance, other than that no-one on SF seems to know or care about it, presumably because neither the services, muslims or immigrants were involved afawk?

Thanks for link natjack, this is what the paper I read :)

aaaah ill have a looksie lol, almost the whole page was for the cage fighter when i just typed vincent graham, obviously i dint know hed been murdered so dint type that bit
Uptowngirl #252 asked what Halibut thought of the murder of Vincent Graham. When I googled the (name) murder, the one that came up was Michael Vincent Graham.

Might not be the right one, of course.

Uptowngirl #252 asked what Halibut thought of the murder of Vincent Brown. When I googled the (name) murder, the one that came up was Michael Vincent Brown.

Might not be the right one, of course.

well cant be many murdered vincent browns? michael or not

Well that would be the constant attempts to bring racial issues into everything, but with a massive bias towards down playing racial attacks on white people whist over egging those against ethnics. A bit like you really.

Don't you think that's disingenuous and hypocritical, given the thread's about attacks on mosques and the wider issue-the murder of Mr Saleem..you and your acolytes definitely appear to be playing down the attack on an 'ethnic', yet the murder of Lee Rigby wan't played down by anybody here and quite rightly so.

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 09:04 ----------

That I think is the point, if they had put he was a muslim in the subject everyone would have known who he was.

Putting 'Muslim' in the subject would guarantee a proliferation of spleen venting and erroneous observations.

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 09:06 ----------

Muslims are being slaughtered by Muslims every day yet none of you bat an eyelid.

Muslims are being killed by non-Muslims every day too, yet you don't bat an eyelid about that either.

Muslims are being killed by non-Muslims every day too, yet you don't bat an eyelid about that either.

So tell us when the last Muslims were killed en mass in London, Iraq, Afghanistan, Madrid and Pakistan by none Muslims who were instructed to do so by their local sexist vicars/priests who told them they'd be martyrs and receive 72 virgins as a reward.

As well as being offensive to real, normal people, it is also an insult to women.

So tell us when the last Muslims were killed en mass in London, Iraq, Afghanistan, Madrid and Pakistan by none Muslims who were instructed to do so by their local sexist vicars/priests who told them they'd be martyrs and receive 72 virgins as a reward.

As well as being offensive to real, normal people, it is also an insult to women.

What does that statement have to do with my post? I never mentioned vicars, martyrs or virgins.

Don't you think that's disingenuous and hypocritical, given the thread's about attacks on mosques and the wider issue-the murder of Mr Saleem..you and your acolytes definitely appear to be playing down the attack on an 'ethnic', yet the murder of Lee Rigby wan't played down by anybody here and quite rightly so.

Putting 'Muslim' in the subject would guarantee a proliferation of spleen venting and erroneous observations.

Perhaps if you didn't have to try to find racial issues in your every breath you might actually get it. Murders happen every day. Lee Rigby was a high profile case because it was filmed and stuck on you tube. But you try to use this high profile as a proof of discrimination because a low profile case didn't generate the same level of outcry or publicity. I've pointed to another murder where it barely made a ripple beyond the seaside town where it happened.

If you weren't so preoccupied with looking for racist issues to bleat about you might actually grasp the big picture. The reason you can't do that is that you are probably the most racist poster on the entire forum but you've been rumbled.

Perhaps if you didn't have to try to find racial issues in your every breath you might actually get it. Murders happen every day. Lee Rigby was a high profile case because it was filmed and stuck on you tube. But you try to use this high profile as a proof of discrimination because a low profile case didn't generate the same level of outcry or publicity. I've pointed to another murder where it barely made a ripple beyond the seaside town where it happened.

If you weren't so preoccupied with looking for racist issues to bleat about you might actually grasp the big picture. The reason you can't do that is that you are probably the most racist poster on the entire forum but you've been rumbled.

This is just total nonsense. Presumably you're a fully paid up member of the 'tell a lie often enough and people start to believe it' club.

Shameful.

Yep there would have been plenty of finger pointing at the EDL/BNP/NF/ and anybody else the loony lefty apologists could think of.

Archived