West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

No one is trying to disassociate anything. It is just that in civilised countries we tend to have a trial before we assume guilt. If the guy who has been arrested is found not guilty mafya could be guilty of libel.
The Ukrainian is the main suspect in the mosque bombings and the murder of Mr Saleem, therefore it's perfectly appropriate to discuss both subjects as one without intimating to his guilt, which Ive stressed several times on this thread.

But of course he's white and so therefore definitely guilty in your eyes.

Well that view, if I had it would create significant difficulties for the majority of my family members, most of whom are white.

The Ukrainian is the main suspect in the mosque bombings and the murder of Mr Saleem, therefore it's perfectly appropriate to discuss both subjects as one without intimating to his guilt, which Ive stressed several times on this thread.

So what would you say about this claim from mafya?

quote.. "The bomber of the mosque also killed Mohammed Saleem? "

The bomber was definitely not British. I refuse to believe that this shoddy workmanship could have been perpetrated by someone who was ethnic, educated and trained in a British establishment. When we Brits do something we make sure that we do it right.

The bomber was definitely not British. I refuse to believe that this shoddy workmanship could have been perpetrated by someone who was ethnic, educated and trained in a British establishment. When we Brits do something we make sure that we do it right.

Excepting, of course, all the times we don't.

Excepting, of course, all the times we don't.
I was not talking about the elections or about the popularity of shows like Big Brother. Ok, I now feel totally ashamed, sorry, perhaps I had better shut up. I can only vouch for myself and state emphatically that I have never voted in an election or watched more than half an episode of big brother. Although this may not fully exempt me from any blame, I feel that my abstinence would endorse my disapproval.

"West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm yes I can fully understand their fears. They may have to call in the help of their tax collecting arm (speed cameras), and what a tragedy if they actually had to leave their public funded air conditioning, get off their arses, and do some police work.

• 2 months later...

Archived