West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Sick as in, people who read something in a post that isn't there?

Also people that when questioned about their accusations, they simply ignore you rather than apologise for their unfounded allegations?

pop yer toys back in yer pram, be a good chap :roll:

About mosques being attacked with explosives and a Muslim being murdered.

Mosques are being attacked around the world several times a day, Muslims targeting Muslims.

Are you saying only Muslims can kill Muslims which seems to me to be very racist and discriminating against none Muslims.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 11:28 ----------

I see the resident Muslim haters are rather quiet regarding this non Muslim terrorist, if it was a Muslim terrorist there would have been calls for the death penalty/deportation etc etc. :rolleyes::rant:

Why for pointing out facts about Islam the religion of hatred, murder, sexism, racism etc are people labelled 'Muslim Haters'?

Mosques are being attacked around the world several times a day, Muslims targeting Muslims.

Are you saying only Muslims can kill Muslims which seems to me to be very racist and discriminating against none Muslims.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 11:28 ----------

Why for pointing out facts about Islam the religion of hatred, murder, sexism, racism etc are people labelled 'Muslim Haters'?

there you go again, thought you had turned a corner and told us you are only against extremists in islam, that sentence seems to be against islam itself (including ALL muslims)

Did you?..

No I did not, but unlike the poster Ive no expectation that certain communities should publicly protest about things done by the criminals in their number.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 13:23 ----------

Are you saying only Muslims can kill Muslims which seems to me to be very racist and discriminating against none Muslims

Would you mind answering the question please, did you take to the streets and protest about the terrorist acts against mosques in the west midlands?

Archived