West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

there you go again, thought you had turned a corner and told us you are only against extremists in islam, that sentence seems to be against islam itself (including ALL muslims)

When moderate Islam condemns Muslims extremists I'll only condemn Muslim extremists.

have you seen on the latest news how many Muslim Bombers have been active in the last 24 hours. yet there all this garbage about a single none Muslim having a go, he was obviously following the example of the Muslim national sport.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 14:36 ----------

Would you mind answering the question please, did you take to the streets and protest about the terrorist acts against mosques in the west midlands?
Of course I didn't why should I, it was just one minute incident compared to what the Muslims are doing.

Have you seen how many bombs Muslims have set off in the last 24Hrs and how many innocents they've slaughtered

When moderate Islam condemns Muslims extremists I'll only condemn Muslim extremists.

have you seen on the latest news how many Muslim Bombers have been active in the last 24 hours. yet there all this garbage about a single none Muslim having a go, he was obviously following the example of the Muslim national sport.

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 14:36 ----------

Of course I didn't why should I, it was just one minute incident compared to what the Muslims are doing.

Have you seen how many bombs Muslims have set off in the last 24Hrs and how many innocents they've slaughtered

yes and in iraq its mostly innocent muslims that have died

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24690970

Sunni militants, including the local offshoot of al-Qaeda, are often blamed for the attacks, which usually target Shia areas.

The Shia-led government has been accused of failing to address grievances among the Sunni Arab minority, including allegations of abuses by security forces.

looks like theres more to it than purely down to religion

dont you find it weird how on a thread about a white supremicist murdering somebody and planting bombs you seem to devote 95% of your time and energy diverting the thread onto islamic extremists instead of condemning a dangerous murderer, it says a lot about you

and this one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24691009

which is more to do with a row between different countries soldiers over alaptop

yes and in iraq its mostly innocent muslims that have died.

Exactly, so it seems that we are supposed to care more about Muslims than Muslims do.

Am I missing something here?

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 20:11 ----------

just been watching sky news and this story came up

http://news.sky.com/story/1117832/wolverhampton-mosque-explosive-device-found

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23372217

2 things struck me

1: they had arrested 2 Ukrainians in relation to bomb making, why Ukrainians??

2: the police have put all 3 mosque attacks in the area now into 1 single terrorist inquiry

I heard that they'd been promised 72 Virgins each if they carried out suicide attacks but they didn't want to miss this years suicide bombers reunion.

Anyone know how many attended last years suicide bombers reunion?

---------- Post added 27-10-2013 at 20:17 ----------

dont you find it weird how on a thread about a white supremicist murdering somebody and planting bombs you seem to devote 95% of your time and energy diverting the thread onto islamic extremists instead of condemning a dangerous murderer, it says a lot about you.

You've hit it their "A white supremacist. One single person compared to the hundreds of thousands of Muslim extremists/supremacists and all this ooh and holler, what he did was miniscule compared to the London tube and bus bombings yet because he was white it's blown out of proportion..

With 1.7 billion Muslims on the planet if a significant number of them were terrorists we'd all be dead now.

Well at this moment in time they've got the market cornered in terrorism.

It was the same attitude of denial that let Hitler get away with so much before we woke up to the danger.

dont you find it weird how on a thread about a white supremicist murdering somebody and planting bombs you seem to devote 95% of your time and energy diverting the thread onto islamic extremists instead of condemning a dangerous murderer, it says a lot about you

And in a world where hundreds of thousands have been murdered by Muslim extremists and yet you and your mate spend virtually every waking hour making excuses for them that says an awful lot more about you.

Originally Posted by melthebell View Post

And in a world where hundreds of thousands have been murdered by Muslim extremists and yet you and your mate spend virtually every waking hour making excuses for them that says an awful lot more about you.

It says very much about this poster and others who are in utter denial about daily Muslim Atrocities to the point where one incident by one single, white, none Muslim person causes such so much talk.

It says very much about this poster and others who are in utter denial about daily Muslim Atrocities to the point where one incident by one single, white, none Muslim person causes such so much talk.

would you say its more newsworthy then? since its so rare?

would you say its more newsworthy then? since its so rare?

I can see where you are going with this mel. What you mean is the non Muslim world is relatively civilised and aren't in the habit of flying planes into buildings or blowing up commuters on trains. So if someone murders a Muslim it becomes newsworthy. But if a muslim were to blow up a bus full of civilians it is so commonplace as to not be worth a column inch on page 8 of the local newspaper.

Have I got that one right?

I doubt this even made the British media at all.

http://www.stripes.com/news/18-dead-as-bomb-hits-minibus-full-of-wedding-guests-in-afghanistan-1.249530

KABUL — Nearly 20 wedding guests were killed Sunday when a bomb exploded near their bus in a district of eastern Afghanistan that gained notoriety for an anti-Taliban uprising.

The bus was traveling from a wedding around 5 p.m. in Ghazni province’s Andar district when the bomb exploded, killing 18 passengers — including 15 women and children — and wounding five, according to Ghazni provincial governor’s spokesman Nabi Jan.

Jan said the bomb was remote-controlled, and the trigger man was caught by villagers and beaten to death shortly after the explosion.

I can see where you are going with this mel. What you mean is the non Muslim world is relatively civilised and aren't in the habit of flying planes into buildings or blowing up commuters on trains. So if someone murders a Muslim it becomes newsworthy.
I'm not sure you can describe an event that happened 12 years ago as an example of habit forming behaviour.

But if a muslim were to blow up a bus full of civilians it is so commonplace as to not be worth a column inch on page 8 of the local newspaper.

Have I got that one right?

I think it's 'newsworthy' just as the recent murder of Drummer Rigby was newsworthy and it's the most recent example of terrorism on the UK mainland.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 11:52 ----------

Yet another example of hysterical, myopic Islamophobia-did you soil yourself in the glee writing that post created?

Perhaps you could point out where the poster 'and his mate' have make excuses for Muslim extremists?

Archived