West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

I'm not sure you can describe an event that happened 12 years ago as an example of habit forming behaviour.

I think it's 'newsworthy' just as the recent murder of Drummer Rigby was newsworthy and it's the most recent example of terrorism on the UK mainland.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 11:52 ----------

Yet another example of hysterical, myopic Islamophobia-did you soil yourself in the glee writing that post created?

Perhaps you could point out where the poster 'and his mate' have make excuses for Muslim extremists?

Welcome back on shift. The forum has missed you incisive racism and your excuses for Muslim atrocities. By the way what happened 12 years ago is precisely habit forming behaviour as the murder of civilians by muslim terrorists has happened on an almost daily basis ever since. Perhaps you missed it.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 12:14 ----------

I think it's 'newsworthy' just as the recent murder of Drummer Rigby was newsworthy and it's the most recent example of terrorism on the UK mainland.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/20/two-men-charged-terrorism-offences

Two men arrested in a dramatic counter-terrorism operation a week ago have been charged.

Scotland Yard said a 25-year-old British national of Turkish origin had been charged with offences contrary to Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006 and Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000.

A British national of Algerian origin, also 25, has been charged under Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and with a further offence contrary to the Identity Documents Act 2010.

Both men were arrested on 13 October following a swoop in which marksmen used special ammunition to stop a car on Mansell Street, near the Tower of London.

The British national of Turkish origin is accused of preparing a terrorist act with the intention of committing or assisting another to commit such an act.

He was a foreigner. I didn't see any mention of his religion.

White Non Muslim kills Muslim and plants bombs at mosques.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 14:11 ----------

Welcome back on shift. The forum has missed you incisive racism and your excuses for Muslim atrocities. By the way what happened 12 years ago is precisely habit forming behaviour as the murder of civilians by muslim terrorists has happened on an almost daily basis ever since. Perhaps you missed it.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 12:14 ----------

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/20/two-men-charged-terrorism-offences

Two men arrested in a dramatic counter-terrorism operation a week ago have been charged.

Scotland Yard said a 25-year-old British national of Turkish origin had been charged with offences contrary to Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006 and Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000.

A British national of Algerian origin, also 25, has been charged under Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000 and with a further offence contrary to the Identity Documents Act 2010.

Both men were arrested on 13 October following a swoop in which marksmen used special ammunition to stop a car on Mansell Street, near the Tower of London.

The British national of Turkish origin is accused of preparing a terrorist act with the intention of committing or assisting another to commit such an act.

Have you any comment to make regarding this racist neo nazi non Muslim white killer or are you just focusing on other Muslim terrorist suspects to try and get the thread locked down? :rolleyes:

Welcome back on shift. The forum has missed you incisive racism and your excuses for Muslim atrocities.
Thank you, as I asked previously in order to maintain some semblance of credibility perhaps you could highlight the excuses I've made for 'Muslim atrocities'?

By the way what happened 12 years ago is precisely habit forming behaviour as the murder of civilians by muslim terrorists has happened on an almost daily basis ever since. Perhaps you missed it.

However the flying of passenger jets into buildings isn't, as you previously claimed.

Do you have anything to say about the terrorist attacks on the west midlands mosques and murder of a totally innocent pensioner by a right wing extremist?

I missed any reference to the religion of the attacker. All I know is he was not a British subject. But as you are clearly in the loop I'm sure you will be able to tell us all about his background.

If you read the link in Mel's post regarding sentencing you will also be in the loop, he may not be British but he is a white non Muslim terrorist. :rolleyes:

If you read the link in Mel's post regarding sentencing you will also be in the loop, he may not be British but he is a white non Muslim terrorist. :rolleyes:

My eyes can't be as good as yours. I spotted that he was white, but I missed the bit about him being non muslim. Can you help me out with that one? So what colour are Muslims supposed to be?

Is this the guy that you mean?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427491/White-Muslim-planned-shoot-Prince-Harry-Fanatic-plotted-disarm-army-officer-gun-down.html

Archived