West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Have you any comment to make regarding this racist neo nazi non Muslim white killer or are you just focusing on other Muslim terrorist suspects to try and get the thread locked down? :rolleyes:

I'd rather start at the top and ask about the barbarism displayed by Islam, as I've said before when was the last time a local Christian vicar/priest talked one of his congregation into blowing up a bus full of Christians, now that would be rare.

Every day Muslims are being sent out to kill fellow Muslims in markets, on buses, road side bombs, and even little Muslim schoolgirls on their way to school (notice this sexist religion didn't target schoolboys).

You don't think that the London Muslim bombers or those who murdered the soldier were acting on their own initiative or are you in denial about all this.

Come on mayfa how do you equate this to one single incident by a white none Muslim.

My eyes can't be as good as yours. I spotted that he was white, but I missed the bit about him being non muslim. Can you help me out with that one? So what colour are Muslims supposed to be?

Is this the guy that you mean?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2427491/White-Muslim-planned-shoot-Prince-Harry-Fanatic-plotted-disarm-army-officer-gun-down.html

I will bet you £20 that he isn't a Muslim, anybody can work that out if you read about the story and yes Muslims come in all colours/races etc.

Start another thread about your link instead of trying to derail this one about a white non Muslim terrorist. :rolleyes:

If you read the link in Mel's post regarding sentencing you will also be in the loop, he may not be British but he is a white non Muslim terrorist. :rolleyes:

Well that is something really rare and well worth reporting.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 16:42 ----------

I will bet you £20 that he isn't a Muslim, anybody can work that out if you read about the story and yes Muslims come in all colours/races etc.

Start another thread about your link instead of trying to derail this one about a white non Muslim terrorist. :rolleyes:

is it getting under your skin that people are coming on the forum who are not afraid to debate with your biased anti white/western opinions.

I'd rather start at the top and ask about the barbarism displayed by Islam, as I've said before when was the last time a local Christian vicar/priest talked one of his congregation into blowing up a bus full of Christians, now that would be rare.

Every day Muslims are being sent out to kill fellow Muslims in markets, on buses, road side bombs, and even little Muslim schoolgirls on their way to school (notice this sexist religion didn't target schoolboys).

You don't think that the London Muslim bombers or those who murdered the soldier were acting on their own initiative or are you in denial about all this.

Come on mayfa how do you equate this to one single incident by a white none Muslim.

I don't agree with terrorism committed by anyone be they Muslim or non Muslim, the fact is that when an act of terrorism is committed by Muslims it gets more posts than the ones committed by non Muslims.

This single incident is just as bad as soldier Rigby incident as the 83 yr old old man was knifed in the back by a coward the same as soldier Rigby was killed by cowards.

Do you have anything to say about the terrorist attacks on the west midlands mosques and murder of a totally innocent pensioner by a right wing extremist?

Don't you have anything to say about todays latest Muslim on Muslim terrorist attacks in Muslim countries?

Well that is something really rare and well worth reporting.

---------- Post added 28-10-2013 at 16:42 ----------

is it getting under your skin that people are coming on the forum who are not afraid to debate with your biased anti white/western opinions.

It doesn't get under my skin, it's the hypocrisy that gets me.

So you merely think he's a non Muslim? I'm not sure that a hunch or a bet actually constitute evidence. Perhaps in Pakistan, but not here.

It doesn't get under my skin, it's the hypocrisy that gets me.
Hypocrisy?

So you find it OK for the UK to welcome them into this country for some of them (with encouragement) to set off bombs and murder British people in this country and travel to Pakistan and Afghanistan to learn the ways of terrorism and fight and kill British Troops.

Yet when just one white none Muslim none British citizen does the same to them just once we're all racist hypocrites.

Archived