West Midlands police fear a serial mosque bomber

Awww...well they seemed to do pretty well with Lee Rigby's murderers, not so well with Mohammed Saleem's

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10033881/Racist-fear-in-Birmingham-murder-of-Muslim-grandfather.html

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 12:44 ----------

Mosque blast terror suspect held over Mohammed Saleem murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23392374

Oh dear boy friday will have to look elsewhere to point his finger at racial bias in the police force.

I don't believe there is a racial bias within the police force, I was countering a sensational statement made by another poster that there is one-in favour of Muslims..try to keep up.

---------- Post added 21-07-2013 at 10:06 ----------

Mosque blast terror suspect held over Mohammed Saleem murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-23392374

That's very good news, I'm sure you'll join me in wishing the police well in securing a conviction against Mr Saleem's murderer.

I don't believe there is a racial bias within the police force, I was countering a sensational statement made by another poster that there is one-in favour of Muslims..try to keep up.

I do keep up. It is just your constant racial snides, and attempts to paint muslims as the saviours of the world that make it difficult at times.

I do keep up. It is just your constant racial snides, and attempts to paint muslims as the saviours of the world that make it difficult at times.

not one person paints anything of the majority of them other than normal innocent people going about their daily business like the rest of us

its others that consistantly paint them as evil extremists that want to kill everybody else, that isnt the case with most of them

Frankly I get fed up of challenging myopia.

My 'racial snides' are always in response to racial snides made by others..the one you decided to challenge on this thread being a case in point.

Now, for the sake of clarity..I don't believe Muslims are the saviours of the world, far from it.

But I don't believe they have a a malicious agenda against me and my lifestyle either. I've said here many times that if that ever became a realistic possibility I'd be the first in my jackboots..but it seems some people are keen to turn a thread about the bombing of a mosque in Birmingham into an anti Islamic diatribe.

Do you have anything to say about the OP?

---------- Post added 21-07-2013 at 10:29 ----------

not one person paints anything of the majority of them other than normal innocent people going about their daily business like the rest of us

its others that consistantly paint them as evil extremists that want to kill everybody else, that isnt the case with most of them

The penny might drop eventually mel.

I'm not painting anybody as anything, but I'd be interested to know how many Muslims you actually interact with on a regular basis, given that you live in Whitby. And how you know so much about what their daily business entails.

All people have a face they show to the world, but scratch the surface and people with a deep rooted belief nearly always revert to type. Not necessarily as evil extremists as you like to paint it, but they are often intolerant, disrespectful and look down on the Western way of life, and expect all the allowances in the workplace, for instance, to be made to accommodate them, it never works the other way around, I've found.

Archived