Fracking in Sheffield?

How come most of the USA is running on shale gas making the price of petrol falling what do we do go back to coal where we were in the hands of idiots like scargill. How many miners died or and still suffering with long term illness,how many houses are suffering from subsidence. Would you like any of your family go down these black holes. These people who advocate coal as an answer should be made to go down and have their power cut off. These people are stupid LUDITES.

Good. The UK needs a power supply. Not many people want to live without light or heat.

How come most of the USA is running on shale gas making the price of petrol falling what do we do go back to coal where we were in the hands of idiots like scargill. How many miners died or and still suffering with long term illness,how many houses are suffering from subsidence. Would you like any of your family go down these black holes. These people who advocate coal as an answer should be made to go down and have their power cut off. These people are stupid LUDITES.

Nobody’s saying don’t frack, we’re saying frack in the Tory-voting South East and Home Counties too, not just in urban areas up North.

UK coal is too sulphourous to burn, thanks to EU regulations. Power stations could fit filters but its too expensive. When we leave the EU I suppose there's nothing stopping resuming coal extraction and ignoring the EU clean air rules.

I'm sure technology has moved on so that its no longer as dangerous as in the past to extract it. There's supposedly huge reserves still left.

Here is just one of the many examples of methods of producing energy efficiently with far less damage to the environment than fracking.

3Ws dot youtube dot com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw

< without the gaps ..sorry I'm not allowed web links yet

As I say there are plenty of other methods that just get ignored by the media when / if they are not actually buried.

Tesla's work on gathering and distributing free energy need re-examining and done so openly so there is no supression of the findings by those motivated by profit

There are people running motors , specifically engines for cars nad motorbikes on water but it is not generally known and legislation and threats have been apparently employed to keep news of these different engines quiet.

We don't want and don't need fracking.

Edited by fill
corrections

Here is just one of the many examples of methods of producing energy efficiently with far less damage to the environment than fracking.

As I say there are plenty of other methods that just get ignored by the media when / if they are not actually buried.

Tesla's work on gathering and distributing free energy need re-examining and done so openly so there is no supression of the findings by those motivated by profit

There are people running motors , specifically engines for cars nad motorbikes on water but it is not generally known and legislation and threats have been apparently employed to keep news of these different engines quiet.

Just watched the youtube...It defies the laws of physics...they say they get more energy out than they put in....it also uses a large electric motor....

The first and second laws of thermodynamics appear to be broken in the video...

Pray tell how is this possible?

The first and second laws of thermodynamics appear to be broken in the video...

Pray tell how is this possible?

It's easy..it's all the fairy dust and unicorn droppings the motor will run off... :)

---------- Post added 08-03-2018 at 13:39 ----------

Who would keep these engines quiet...surely it'd be cheaper for the oil companies to develop them than to carry on searching for the new fossil reserves....