Fracking in Sheffield?

Just seen on the news the usual suspects have been out protesting at a site to try and stop contractors gaining entry to a site to start work . Why is it these idiots always cover their faces with stupid masks ? These people would protest at the opening of a window .Usual suspects .... Professional agitators , hippy`s and a few Greenies thrown in for good measure. Its time the police and courts cracked down hard on these trouble causers once and for all.

What a very silly naive post.....

What a very silly naive post.....

I disagree, what is silly and naïve about challenging those who are prepared to use civil disobedience to achieve their selfish ends?

Why not try to answer the points raised rather than just abuse?

Just seen on the news the usual suspects have been out protesting at a site to try and stop contractors gaining entry to a site to start work . Why is it these idiots always cover their faces with stupid masks ? These people would protest at the opening of a window .Usual suspects .... Professional agitators , hippy`s and a few Greenies thrown in for good measure. Its time the police and courts cracked down hard on these trouble causers once and for all.

You sing a different tune when it's the EDL wearing them.

These people would protest at the opening of a window .Usual suspects .... Professional agitators , hippy`s and a few Greenies thrown in for good measure. Its time the police and courts cracked down hard on these trouble causers once and for all.

Permanent Campaigners (Rebels without a clue).:hihi:

We face poisoning for corporate pocket lining.

Shame on them.

Just watched one of the videos at the side of this link.The gas has got into the water and when they turn the tap on and put a match under,the water catches fire.:(

Just watched one of the videos at the side of this link.The gas has got into the water and when they turn the tap on and put a match under,the water catches fire.

Gas does, yes. Water doesn't.

But is the video prepared and broadcast under impartial and unbiased supervision?

[A: No.]

But is the video prepared and broadcast under impartial and unbiased supervision?

Why the arsey reply?

I was only saying that water and gas both come out of the tap and when they put a match near the water, the gas in the water ignites.

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 15:35 ----------

Just re-read my post, get ya now.

It didn't happen then ?

The green lobby have a long and distiguished history of lying through their teeth when it suits them. I generally tend to assume that's always the case. If they'd connceted the household gas pipe to the incoming water to simulate this I wouldnt put it past them.