Fracking in Sheffield?

Again, can you please show me where I said these holes in the ground existed?

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 09:57 ----------

More importantly, it's a solved problem. Vitrification of the waste after the really short term stuff has cooled off, then transport and dump in a suitable hole.

The problem is the green brigade who dont understand, dont want to understand and have an irrational fear of it. In a previous life they would be chucking shoes into weaving looms.....

You said it was an easy process. Where are the holes? Why isn't the waste in them?

You said it was an easy process. Where are the holes? Why isn't the waste in them?

Sorry. Please show me where I said there were these holes in the ground. It should be easy for you hmm? just look up the thread?

Or just another whiney greenie? I think the latter.

Sorry. Please show me where I said there were these holes in the ground. It should be easy for you hmm? just look up the thread?

Why the need to insult anyone with a differing opinion ?

It doesn't matter whether you said there were any or not. You said it was easy. If it is so easy why hasn't it been done?

Simple question. Why won't you answer it?

But in my opinion there's nothing to discuss on this point, as i view the tap incidents as genuine.

Does that just make you gullible?

---------- Post added 27-07-2013 at 02:03 ----------

It doesn't matter whether you said there were any or not. You said it was easy. If it is so easy why hasn't it been done?

Because it's a storage solution to waste that currently doesn't exist... (Because there's so little of it).

Because I've already answered it - look up and read.

Please show me where I said these holes exist - a question you havent answered yet.

Because I've already answered it - look up and read.

Please show me where I said these holes exist - a question you havent answered yet.

All I've done is ask you questions mate. I know they don't exist in any significant numbers. I want you to tell me why, if the process is so easy, the holes aren't there.

Why for example do many sites all around the world have a combination of actively cooled on-site short-term storage (Fukushima was a prime example) and dry flask?

The point is the industry ramped up with no storage solutions. Now we are left with a massive problem.

This is what happens when there is a dash for a new potentially polluting energy source. At least with fracking there will be enough bad things happening for the public to kill it off.