Fracking in Sheffield?

A fact that had inaccuracies it's claimed. Maybe you could plagiarise another fact that would counter obelix's claim. Be careful to quote next time to avoid the accusation of plagiarism .

He's the one making the claim, its for him to prove not for me to disprove.

Why are you so hung up on methane being a molecule? Also why do you think that I need educating in this fact? In fact whay are you so hung up about this at all.... whatever...

As I recall you intially objected about methane not being energy. I'm glad to see that you have finally realised that this is not the case and in fact it does have energy within it.

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 17:39 ----------

Copied something that you didn't understand, with factual errors in it - that worked out well for you didn't it.

Plagiarism by the way is passing off someone else's work as your own which is what you did. Try not to do it. It's a form of dishonesty many people dislike.

Yes it has energy but it is not energy. I've never denied it.

He's the one making the claim, its for him to prove not for me to disprove.

He made two claims, one of which is without doubt correct. Most honest folk would reference others work. If you don't reference or quote and carry it as your own, then don't get miffed when you're pulled on it. As has been said, it's very dishonest, but considering your form that doesn't come as a shock.

He made two claims, one of which is without doubt correct. Most honest folk would reference others work. If you don't reference or quote and carry it as your own, then don't get miffed when you're pulled on it. As has been said, it's very dishonest, but considering your form that doesn't come as a shock.

I'm not miffed, and I don't give a rats what you think, I copied and pasted from a reliable source to prove someones silliness was wrong, get over it.

I'm not miffed, and I don't give a rats what you think, I copied and pasted from a reliable source to prove someones silliness was wrong, get over it.

Reliable or not you used it as your own..that makes you a charlatan

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/charlatan

It's difficult to get over something if they keep appearing in differing troll guises. You're a fake.

Edited by ronthenekred

No they don't, they can react together to produce energy, but until they do they are both matter.

Nope.

Matter and energy are interchangeable.

That is a central tenet of quantum theory, which is our best attempt so far to unravel the true nature of matter.

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 19:24 ----------

Yes it has energy but it is not energy. I've never denied it.

See above.

Reliable or not you used it as your own..that makes you a charlatan

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/charlatan

It's difficult to get over something if they keep appearing in differing troll guises. You're a fake.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Get over it, before you give yourself an heart attack, the world isn't going to end just because I copied and pasted something to prove someone wrong.

---------- Post added 21-01-2014 at 19:33 ----------

Nope.

Matter and energy are interchangeable.

I've already said that but thanks for agreeing.