Racist jailed..

Can we get this straight (authorities take note too) THERE WAS NO RACISM INVOLVED HERE.

Being a different nationality is a race FFS.

Now don't get me wrong, what he did was wrong and it was xenophobic but to say it's racist is just idiotic.

so you know the law on the subject better than the authorities who dealt with it?

what about if you view it as ethnic tribes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

In modern times the term has also occasionally been used to refer to ethnic groups who claim ancestral and cultural connections to ancient Germanic peoples, and speak a Germanic language.[3] Within this context, examples of modern Germanic peoples are the Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Germans, Austrians, the Dutch, and the English.

I used to have one o ' them foreigners living next door to me, years ago. I used to shout abuse after him and shove nasty notes through his letter box. [ That had no effect. He

couldn 't read ].

Yes, I hated people from Barnsley. What made it worse is that he married my neighbour on the other side, a girl from Chesterfield. I felt hemmed in, geographically and socially.

I was so desperate, I moved to Rotherham where I have been happy ever since.

I used to have one o ' them foreigners living next door to me, years ago. I used to shout abuse after him and shove nasty notes through his letter box. [ That had no effect. He

couldn 't read ].

Yes, I hated people from Barnsley. What made it worse is that he married my neighbour on the other side, a girl from Chesterfield. I felt hemmed in, geographically and socially.

I was so desperate, I moved to Rotherham where I have been happy ever since.

oi tha wants te be watchin thi sen or thall bi next, racially abusin them there barnsleyuns they cant help it bein different

Melthebell :

It was the way he used to go on about ' boo-its ' and ' coits ' that drove me potty. Then, when her on the other side always referred to me as " Hey, thee, youth ", well, that was the giddy limit.

Apart from that, they could both out-sup me and called me a ' Dee-da loser '. Disgraceful !

Melthebell :

It was the way he used to go on about ' boo-its ' and ' coits ' that drove me potty. Then, when her on the other side always referred to me as " Hey, thee, youth ", well, that was the giddy limit.

Apart from that, they could both out-sup me and called me a ' Dee-da loser '. Disgraceful !

heh heh

a workmate up here has a mate called barnsley bill, once i went to him, call bill a deedarr, he did

he came back to me and said bloody ell, he flew reyt off the handle lmao, shouting hes the feckin deedarr :P

Would that have been apparent to the guy sent to jail. Surely he is xenophobic, not necessarily racist.

huh?

you dont choose which term youre given??

if youre racist your racist, i wasnt the one that termed him a racist

Archived