Racist jailed..

I don't doubt that this man is a rascist and deserves his sentence. I just think its a bit bizarre if him displaying the union jack and poppies were construed as rascial harassment. If you look at the article here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370142/Neighbour-hell-BNP-candidate-Roy-West-jailed-racist-rants-German-man-living-door.html

it would probably make more sense sentencing him for crimes against fashion!!

never knew he was an ex bnp candidate lol, that says it all

just dont mention the war :hihi:

Alack, I can assure you that most German ‘quality’ magazines, notably Der Spiegel, write about little else. When I was I living in Bavaria and watching the ‘quality’ television channels, it was mostly: Hitler, Hitler, Holocaust, dinosaurs, Hitler, GDR, some more Holocaust, Franz Joseph Strauß, Holocaust, Goebbels, dinosaurs, Hitler. Whenever I came home from work, cooked my bacon and beans and switched the telly on, it was more of the same. I grew extremely tired of it, shouting at the TV: ‘Shut up about the bleeding Holocaust already; I’m trying to eat!’

So in the end, I started watching ‘Berlin Tag und Nacht’ and South Park in German. It was a welcome break.

---------- Post added 21-07-2013 at 00:00 ----------

They thought they were. The Aryan master race in fact.

The Aryans were Indians, and the swastika in its mirrored version was an ancient Sanskrit symbol representing the sun.

This master race thing is a misconstrual of Nietzsche’s Übermensch (super-human) concept, which is highly individualist and ergo has nothing to do with race. The concept of the Übermensch simply means: the human who does not need guidance from others, be they gods, laws or morals. The super-human has reached a state in which he is self-sufficient and completely independent from any group or collective identity.

Nietzsche himself had a profound loathing for antisemites. Interpreting his ‘Übermensch’ as meaning ‘superior human race’ is just a consequence of plain stupidity, stupidity being a prerequisite for Nazism, which is anti-intellectual to the core.

---------- Post added 21-07-2013 at 00:08 ----------

according to that wiki page i just posted at least since "Pre-Roman Iron Age" before then it was proto germanic lol

You are all Angles and Saxons round here. If not, you would speak Welsh or Gaelic.

You are all Angles and Saxons round here. If not, you would speak Welsh or Gaelic.

The area now occupied by the City of Sheffield has been inhabited since at least the late Upper Palaeolithic period, about 12,800 years ago.[5] The earliest evidence of human occupation in the Sheffield area was found at Creswell Crags to the east of the city. In the Iron Age the area became the southernmost territory of the Pennine tribe called the Brigantes. It is this tribe who are thought to have constructed several hill forts in and around Sheffield.[6] Following the departure of the Romans, the Sheffield area may have been the southern part of the Celtic kingdom of Elmet, with the rivers Sheaf and Don forming part of the boundary between this kingdom and the kingdom of Mercia.[7] Gradually, Anglian settlers pushed west from the kingdom of Deira. A Celtic presence within the Sheffield area is evidenced by two settlements called Wales and Waleswood close to Sheffield.[8] The settlements that grew and merged to form Sheffield, however, date from the second half of the first millennium, and are of Anglo-Saxon and Danish origin.[6] In Anglo-Saxon times, the Sheffield area straddled the border between the kingdoms of Mercia and Northumbria. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle reports that King Eanred of Northumbria submitted to King Egbert of Wessex at the hamlet of Dore (now a suburb of Sheffield) in 829,[9] a key event in the unification of the kingdom of England under the House of Wessex.[10] After the Norman conquest, Sheffield Castle was built to protect the local settlements, and a small town developed that is the nucleus of the modern city

from sheffields wiki page lol

so its the celts that created wales / waleswood near kiveton :o

learn someat new everyday lol

i wasnt the one that decided if it was race or not, and yup racists are generally abit dim when it comes to our / their history, a hell of alot of us are part german lol

mind u this one does seem a bit dimmer than the rest, like vague boys quote shows lmao

So why start a thread entiled "Racist jailed"?

I do wish people would stop using wiki as the font of all that is true and accurate

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/rrpbcrbook.html#a02

This may help

Racial group – this means any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin. This could include Gypsies and Travellers, refugees, or asylum seekers or others from less visible minorities. There has been a legal ruling that Jews and Sikhs are included in the definition of racial group.

which features what i said via the wiki, ta

Archived