This is why our justice is pants

Should the guards be punished  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the guards be punished

• Yes they should it was wrong
    • No they shouldn't just resrtaining him

No I get where you're coming from, but I feel that with things like this the victim gets forgotten and all the sympathy goes to the vermin.

Vague Boy

Guilty until proven innocent eh?

Come on Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles could see what he'd done, I mean stood there covered in blood shouting at top of his voice why he killed him, must need some pretty convincing evidence to sway you by looks of it.

And yes BF I do understand what you're saying, but it's high time we stopped playing Mr Nice Guy with these people and giving them more attention and rights, than the victim or family.

I've just added a poll straight yes or no, just to gauge reaction as to what people think.

I would like to think they were just restraining him but I cant fully discount the possibility of a reprisal situation ,Prisoners do get a kicking and feelings will be running very high in this instance ,the one thing I will say is that this will be a case of the guards and prisoners ,albeit with the probable exception of the muslim fraternity,actually sticking together and giving the same evidence,the guards will be cleared and he will get a nice set of false teeth courtesy of the NHS.

I can't keep up with bypassblade. I need a book to understand his laws, moral code and general drama. According to bypassblade, thou shall not kill or beat a person but you can if they've done...whatever.

No mate my law is you reap what you sow, he attacked and killed someone with provocation, he deserves the very same I just find it hard that there are so many goody two shoes on here where murder is concerned.

So by your thinking he should have a nice easy life inside and not be bothered, no he should be woken daily with a lump of 4 x 2 round the head.

Start a thread on smoking or the unemployed and 90% minimum on here want them hanging or shot, that's what's so crazy on here. I see nobody has added to the poll, it's okay I won't be able to tell what you 've put, seems like folk agree with me but, just lacking in the testicular department.

Anyway every post you put up fella is looking for a row, not giving you the satisfaction, I suppose you'd want them in comfy cells and spoon fed daily.

I can't keep up with bypassblade. I need a book to understand his laws, moral code and general drama. According to bypassblade, thou shall not kill or beat a person but you can if they've done...whatever.

Completely agree with that, rules can be disregarded if he says so.

You either believe in the laws or you don't there is no fence to sit on.

No mate my law is you reap what you sow, he attacked and killed someone with provocation, he deserves the very same I just find it hard that there are so many goody two shoes on here where murder is concerned.

So by your thinking he should have a nice easy life inside and not be bothered, no he should be woken daily with a lump of 4 x 2 round the head.

Start a thread on smoking or the unemployed and 90% minimum on here want them hanging or shot, that's what's so crazy on here.

Because if we act like barbarians, we become barbarians bypassblade. We become the very people who we wish to rid of this earth. Do you want to create a world where our children and our children's children and our children's children's children grow up where the line between right and wrong is just a faint blur of yesteryear?

Do you mean WITHOUT provocation?

Start a thread on smoking or the unemployed and 90% minimum on here want them hanging or shot, that's what's so crazy on here. I see nobody has added to the poll, it's okay I won't be able to tell what you 've put, seems like folk agree with me but, just lacking in the testicular department.

Why is it only murder?

He's most certainly going to be convicted of a crime and be locked up,why should he be treated differently from other "violent" criminals or any other criminal.

Should rapists be locked up and gang raped daily in prison?

The whole point of our legal system is that it applies to everyone fairly and without any sympathy.

I'd like to see him found guilty of his crime and never released - his confinement conditions are a different matter.

Because if we act like barbarians, we become barbarians bypassblade. We become the very people who we wish to rid of this earth. Do you want to create a world where our children and our children's children and our children's children's children grow up where the line between right and wrong is just a faint blur of yesteryear?

exactly, like i said originally, thats what puts us above such animals, we are civilised and like it or not we treat people as a civilised nation should

Why is it only murder?

He's most certainly going to be convicted of a crime and be locked up,why should he be treated differently from other "violent" criminals or any other criminal.

Should rapists be locked up and gang raped daily in prison?

The whole point of our legal system is that it applies to everyone fairly and without any sympathy.

I'd like to see him found guilty of his crime and never released - his confinement conditions are a different matter.

I'd like to see him hung, and yes rapists should be done daily then they would perhaps see what it's like to be stripped of dignity, and feel brutalised and humiliated, like they do/did to their victims.

I know how our legal system works, this is an open & shut case he should go straight to the gallows for what he did. I am just so amazed that there are so many people almost defending him, don't give me all the moral indignation and his rights, he gave those up when he did what he did.

I'd like to see him hung, and yes rapists should be done daily then they would perhaps see what it's like to be stripped of dignity, and feel brutalised and humiliated, like they do/did to their victims.

I know how our legal system works, this is an open & shut case he should go straight to the gallows for what he did. I am just so amazed that there are so many people almost defending him, don't give me all the moral indignation and his rights, he gave those up when he did what he did.

where has one single person "almost" defended him??

i dont see anybody

i see people wanting us to stay civilised like we are and NOT to stoop to his and his ilks level

In your opinion he gave them up,legally he didn't.

That's not a defence of his actions it's supporting the legal system.

A legal system that's meant to serve up justice not revenge.

Archived