This is why our justice is pants

Should the guards be punished  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the guards be punished

• Yes they should it was wrong
    • No they shouldn't just resrtaining him

I'd like to see him hung,.
What would you think of Lee Rigby's relatives if they disagreed with you Pete?

As you may have gathered I don't believe in the death penalty but that doesn't suggest I don't have sympathy for the families of anyone who has been murdered.

I think Michael Adebolojo will probably end up in Broadmoor, but that's just me speculating.

What would you think of Lee Rigby's relatives if they disagreed with you Pete?

As you may have gathered I don't believe in the death penalty but that doesn't suggest I don't have sympathy for the families of anyone who has been murdered.

I think Michael Adebolojo will probably end up in Broadmoor, but that's just me speculating.

I very much doubt it, like Sutcliffe the populace will need justice seen to be done,unless of course you mean after hes been found guilty and sentenced.

I very much doubt it, like Sutcliffe the populace will need justice seen to be done,unless of course you mean after hes been found guilty and sentenced.

I doubt it too, Im not an expert by a million miles but I think the fact he obviously knew exactly what he was doing, and explained his reasons behind it will make him not be found insane?

I could be totally wrong, Im only going off things Ive read about murderers etc in the past.

I doubt it too, Im not an expert by a million miles but I think the fact he obviously knew exactly what he was doing, and explained his reasons behind it will make him not be found insane?

I could be totally wrong, Im only going off things Ive read about murderers etc in the past.

Seriously deranged sociopaths can function at a high level but nonetheless have a morbid fascination with killing and hurting others. People like Rigby's killers will try to resist any association with being mentally deranged because it doesn't fit with the motivation towards their 'cause', but ironically it's exactly people like them that are drawn to extremism and 'noble' causes.

I think any shrink spending time with them wouldn't take long to discover they're both nutcases, but whether that will justify incarceration in a secure hospital is another matter...and they certainly wouldn't like it there.

If he's been attacked he is a victim.

No , he`s a killer who deserves to have "Accidents" in prison ,yet the Do gooders in society see fit to protect vermin like this.

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 22:42 ----------

That's one version, his quite obviously will be different.

Who cares what his version of the events is.

trouble is.........itll be cushier in broadmoor so he may try for there, hes just gotta act less lucid to the panel of "experts" or whoever decide

He doesnt want to be in Broadmoor, he will fight any accusation of insanity and regard it as a weakness he wants his day in court, if he is deemed insane that goes through the window.He believes he was led by Allah in his actions and Allah cant be mad can he ? ergo hes not mad.

Archived