This is why our justice is pants

Should the guards be punished  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the guards be punished

• Yes they should it was wrong
    • No they shouldn't just resrtaining him

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23393852

his brother speaking about the incident here

wonders why it took 5 officers to restrain him??? cos hes a violent psycho lol, thats why.

makes a big deal about him being pushed into a window, well, if he kicks off it depends where he kicks off, if he kicks off hes going to be restrained wherever he kicks off innit??

No , he`s a killer who deserves to have "Accidents" in prison ,yet the Do gooders in society see fit to protect vermin like this.

---------- Post added 20-07-2013 at 22:42 ----------

Who cares what his version of the events is.

Nobody 'cares' as such but as a matter of course the investigation will take place because that's what happens but welcome to the bravado bandwagon anyway.

Nobody 'cares' as such but as a matter of course the investigation will take place because that's what happens but welcome to the bravado bandwagon anyway.

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if this is one instance where the other cons back up the prison officers version of events . This waster will be more hated than child killers and rapists inside.

I agree that POs should never assault a prisoner...but in this case what springs to my mind is:

High profile case, expensive lawyers making their name..

If I was 'minding' a psychopath who kills in a horribly premeditated fashion, I'd use maximum reasonable force quickly when they kicked off to stop myself or colleagues getting potentially killed or injured (Pos are human too)

Why would they assault someone when there are cameras all over?.

If I'd just had my teeth knocked out I don't think I'd be on the phone minutes later....

and if they wanted him beaten up ..the old leave him with the other prisoners trick would work a treat....

I rest my case, sorry friend he's vermin and deserves all that comes to him, I'm sorry but it just enforces what I say they get all the sympathy, spare a thought for the victim & his family.

Sorry, but if they have committed an act of deliberate violence on a prisoner, no matter who they are or what they have done, they deserve their punishment!

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if this is one instance where the other cons back up the prison officers version of events .

The incident was captured on CCTV so not much point any prisoner lying on behalf of a prison officer.

I'm surprised he was in the general prison population to be honest. I would imagine the guards were a little edgy with him about. Should've been in some sort of solitary securer cell where human contact is not needed.

Hes not been convicted yet so some rules dont apply.

Archived