This is why our justice is pants

Should the guards be punished  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the guards be punished

• Yes they should it was wrong
    • No they shouldn't just resrtaining him

Why?

I think thats pretty obvious................ he murdered one of our brave hero`s .

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 00:24 ----------

It's quite right that the actions of these officers should be looked into and investigated.

Why ? ............

I think thats pretty obvious................ he murdered one of our brave hero`s .

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 00:24 ----------

Why ? ............

To ascertain whether they used unnecessary force probably. Regardless of what this guy did procedure dictates that it's investigated. They can still throw the key away when it's over.

That ought to be obvious, even to you.

Unless you think that prison officers should be able to operate outside of the law.

No, equally as obvious is that he thinks anyone that has done what they have done is somehow not deserving of any rights to protection. It's an emotive response not a reasoned one.

OMG I cannot believe the ignorance of some of the posters on here...

Despite giving you an in depth look at all the facts of this case from an alternative source other than the Daily Brain Wash, not one of you has bothered to read it. http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=13030

Instead you prefer to spout your own particular ill informed brand of bigotry...

If you took just half the time you spend on here, to investigate this case, you will see that it smells higher than last year's kipper..

For Gods sake watch this;

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/woolwich-london-killing-false-flag

Then tell me how the car managed to, cross the busy dual carriageway and mount the pavement and manoeuvre between the lampposts to hit the victim who they couldn't have known from Adam or identified as a soldier, then end up smashing into another lamp post causing unbelievable damage to the front of the car, but leaving 'not one' scratch on the post?

Then tell me what was the purpose of dragging the man they had just supposedly run down, into the road? Was it so that the film crew could get a better picture?

Then tell me why were people going about their normal business, strolling past the alleged 'killers' who had just supposedly hacked someone to death and were allegedly dripping in blood? Why was no one afraid?

Where, in any of pictures, is the evidence of blood on either man's clothing? One guy had a cream coat on??

Where was the pool of blood running down the road, from the dead man's wounds? After all 'they' had just tried to decapitate him and remove his organs. according to one 'eye witness? Forgive me, but in my experience, when the arteries are cut especially in the neck alone, they spurt out and cover anyone in the vicinity, and the body bleeds like a pig.

Why did Abebolajo go to the bus full of children, which just happened to have a cameraman on it, to be filmed and give a speech?

Why were the children on the bus told there was another part to the film, before they could go for refreshments.

Why were they not screaming in blind panic?

Why did the 'killers' wait for the Police to arrive instead of running off?

Why did the bus driver not drive the children to safety, if there were 'madmen' on the loose?

Why did the bus reverse back to leave just enough room for the Police car which then came screeching around the corner?

Why did the paramedics, not go straight to the body in the street to determine whether he was dead or not? Is it usual for the public to pronounce someone dead at the scene? Then stand around the body while the Police were playing out their scenario with the 'killers.'

Why did the Police take twenty minutes to get to the scene, when the Police station is just around the corner? Why were there no Police swarming all over the place? Never in the History of Policing have Police charged into the middle of an altercation and begun shooting. This just doesn't happen... as any Police officer will tell you. (My family were POs) They cordon off the area first and station Officers every five yards, and then talk the 'criminals' down first, before taking the decision to shoot? Unless it's a film of course. Can you honestly believe that expert marksmen supposedly shot these men six times at close range, yet neither man died or was 'seriously' hurt??? Really??? Why didn't they use Tazers if they just wanted to bring the men down, and not kill?

Why did the Police appeal for all photographic/film evidence of this incident to be given to them? Could it have been to tie up all the loose ends?

Why was the big white lorry conveniently parked in front of the CCTV camera?

Why was Adebolajo hounded by MI5 to work for them after the death in 2007 in Afghanistan of his very best friend from school, Corporal Kirk Redpath... who coincidentally just happened to be a 'drummer.' Which absolutely devastated Micheal Adebolajo, who was said by his family and friends to be inconsolable.

Why would Adebolajo then decide to become a Muslim, when his best friend had been murdered by Muslims?

Why did MI5 give Adebolajo money to travel to Kenya, and then intervene to get him out of Jail when he was being tortured?

Do you want to know how MI5 work? Then take a peak at this;

http://whale.to/b/mi5_and_mi6_exposed_2.html

The Adebolajo family were devout Christians...A Christian Church had been sacked in Kenya by supposed AlQaida. Could it have been that Adebolajo was sent there by MI5 to infiltrate and find out who the perpetrators were? As I said before.. we have no way of knowing the truth of any of this.. therefore we should probably keep quiet.

''Since this alleged attack in Woolwich, an official of the Government has stated: "Following the brutal murder of a young soldier in London, British politicians have called for the resurrection of a bill that was shelved last month that would see the creation of a DRAGNET SURVEILLANCE DATABASE, allowing police and Intelligence Agencies to effectively monitor the communications of everyone in the country." Tell me now is it getting any clearer?

Then ask yourself; Why would Adebolajo want to cause any more trouble for himself in prison? Why was his injured arm shoved up his back? And why did FIVE POs have to restrain a man with one arm, with such force they knocked his teeth out?

They have shown themselves unfit to work in the Prison Service. they are not there to mete out punishments, but to contain prisoners until they are convicted. But of course they will be absolved... just like the Hillsborough Disaster Police were... until eventually the truth leaked out.

I think it will be very interesting to hear the autopsy report on the body.... though I doubt we ever will be able to, not for the next 25 years at least..

Before any of you begin jumping up and down, just try reading and digesting all the actual ''evidence'' there is.

Go on, do yourself a favour and educate yourselves. Instead of sitting there waiting for your daily media fix.

To the person who posted the b*lks about the attack on Adobolajo being a racist crime... how do you know that the POs were not also black?

Please stop parroting media propaganda, and spouting hot air. Do yourself a massive favour, and investigate for yourself. instead of being sheep to the slaughter..

OMG I cannot believe the ignorance of some of the posters on here...

Despite giving you an in depth look at all the facts of this case from an alternative source other than the Daily Brain Wash, not one of you has bothered to read it. http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=13030

Instead you prefer to spout your own particular ill informed brand of bigotry...

If you took just half the time you spend on here, to investigate this case, you will see that it smells higher than last year's kipper..

For Gods sake watch this;

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/woolwich-london-killing-false-flag

Then tell me how the car managed to, cross the busy dual carriageway and mount the pavement and manoeuvre between the lampposts to hit the victim who they couldn't have known from Adam or identified as a soldier, then end up smashing into another lamp post causing unbelievable damage to the front of the car, but leaving 'not one' scratch on the post?

Then tell me what was the purpose of dragging the man they had just supposedly run down, into the road? Was it so that the film crew could get a better picture?

Then tell me why were people going about their normal business, strolling past the alleged 'killers' who had just supposedly hacked someone to death and were allegedly dripping in blood? Why was no one afraid?

Where, in any of pictures, is the evidence of blood on either man's clothing? One guy had a cream coat on??

Where was the pool of blood running down the road, from the dead man's wounds? After all 'they' had just tried to decapitate him and remove his organs. according to one 'eye witness? Forgive me, but in my experience, when the arteries are cut especially in the neck alone, they spurt out and cover anyone in the vicinity, and the body bleeds like a pig.

Why did Abebolajo go to the bus full of children, which just happened to have a cameraman on it, to be filmed and give a speech?

Why were the children on the bus told there was another part to the film, before they could go for refreshments.

Why were they not screaming in blind panic?

Why did the 'killers' wait for the Police to arrive instead of running off?

Why did the bus driver not drive the children to safety, if there were 'madmen' on the loose?

Why did the bus reverse back to leave just enough room for the Police car which then came screeching around the corner?

Why did the paramedics, not go straight to the body in the street to determine whether he was dead or not? Is it usual for the public to pronounce someone dead at the scene? Then stand around the body while the Police were playing out their scenario with the 'killers.'

Why did the Police take twenty minutes to get to the scene, when the Police station is just around the corner? Why were there no Police swarming all over the place? Never in the History of Policing have Police charged into the middle of an altercation and begun shooting. This just doesn't happen... as any Police officer will tell you. (My family were POs) They cordon off the area first and station Officers every five yards, and then talk the 'criminals' down first, before taking the decision to shoot? Unless it's a film of course. Can you honestly believe that expert marksmen supposedly shot these men six times at close range, yet neither man died or was 'seriously' hurt??? Really??? Why didn't they use Tazers if they just wanted to bring the men down, and not kill?

Why did the Police appeal for all photographic/film evidence of this incident to be given to them? Could it have been to tie up all the loose ends?

Why was the big white lorry conveniently parked in front of the CCTV camera?

Why was Adebolajo hounded by MI5 to work for them after the death in 2007 in Afghanistan of his very best friend from school, Corporal Kirk Redpath... who coincidentally just happened to be a 'drummer.' Which absolutely devastated Micheal Adebolajo, who was said by his family and friends to be inconsolable.

Why would Adebolajo then decide to become a Muslim, when his best friend had been murdered by Muslims?

Why did MI5 give Adebolajo money to travel to Kenya, and then intervene to get him out of Jail when he was being tortured?

Do you want to know how MI5 work? Then take a peak at this;

http://whale.to/b/mi5_and_mi6_exposed_2.html

The Adebolajo family were devout Christians...A Christian Church had been sacked in Kenya by supposed AlQaida. Could it have been that Adebolajo was sent there by MI5 to infiltrate and find out who the perpetrators were? As I said before.. we have no way of knowing the truth of any of this.. therefore we should probably keep quiet.

''Since this alleged attack in Woolwich, an official of the Government has stated: "Following the brutal murder of a young soldier in London, British politicians have called for the resurrection of a bill that was shelved last month that would see the creation of a DRAGNET SURVEILLANCE DATABASE, allowing police and Intelligence Agencies to effectively monitor the communications of everyone in the country." Tell me now is it getting any clearer?

Then ask yourself; Why would Adebolajo want to cause any more trouble for himself in prison? Why was his injured arm shoved up his back? And why did FIVE POs have to restrain a man with one arm, with such force they knocked his teeth out?

They have shown themselves unfit to work in the Prison Service. they are not there to mete out punishments, but to contain prisoners until they are convicted. But of course they will be absolved... just like the Hillsborough Disaster Police were... until eventually the truth leaked out.

I think it will be very interesting to hear the autopsy report on the body.... though I doubt we ever will be able to, not for the next 25 years at least..

Before any of you begin jumping up and down, just try reading and digesting all the actual ''evidence'' there is.

Go on, do yourself a favour and educate yourselves. Instead of sitting there waiting for your daily media fix.

To the person who posted the b*lks about the attack on Adobolajo being a racist crime... how do you know that the POs were not also black?

Please stop parroting media propaganda, and spouting hot air. Do yourself a massive favour, and investigate for yourself. instead of being sheep to the slaughter..

That's a huge amount of conspiracy theorist rubbish to pack into one post, so well done, I guess. Have a cookie.

Archived