This is why our justice is pants

Should the guards be punished  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the guards be punished

• Yes they should it was wrong
    • No they shouldn't just resrtaining him

That's a huge amount of conspiracy theorist rubbish to pack into one post, so well done, I guess. Have a cookie.

as well as being conspiracy theory ******** its also highly disrespectful to Lee Rigbys memory, and family and friends

Because from where I’m standing, ‘Riggers’ friends appear very thin on the ground. I mean, the two Actors terrorists who killed him have plenty of friends coming forward to tell their tales.

The same cannot be said for Lee Rigby.

Unless of course his friends were purposely excluded from talking to the press – which, following new evidence now seems the most likely reason.

“Have a heart Spiv. He was a young man with a family that he loved dearly”.

Indeed he was. In fact, his wife Rebecca categorically stated:

“I love Lee and always will. I am proud to be his wife and he was due to come up this weekend so we could continue our future together as a family”.

And, despite Rebecca loving him that much that she decided to leave him, she is never the less adamant that they were getting back together… Which, I’m sure must have come as a bit of a shock to his fiancée, Aimee West who said:

”I am devastated by the loss of Lee who was a loving fiancée. I am extremely proud of him and I am moved by all the flowers and tributes, and that he has been remembered by the nation as the great man that he was. I ask that mine and my family’s privacy is respected during this difficult time”.

Now, despite meeting Aimee three years ago, Rigby – the father of a 2 yr old son – was still married to Rebecca.

Yet despite the fact that he was still married to Rebecca, Rigby goes and gets engaged to Aimee… In other words, one short step from bigamy… A criminal offence still, as far as I am aware.

Therefore, he is a bit of a dirty dog in the love stakes who must have been leading either Rebecca or Aimee on… Not my idea of a heroic man of honour if I’m honest.

So, can someone please tell me why a soldier unworthy of promotion past the rank of Private, who obviously cares very little about peoples feelings and has done nothing to warrant hero status is getting a public funded permanent memorial?

Unless of course, some information is being withheld from the public.

Either that or it must be a ****ing slow week for heroes.

But before we proceed any further, here is a little bit about Lee’s family background:

whats any of his private life got to do with his murder?

disgusting, pure character assassination from some little weirdo with half a brain

I agree with petecob. when the trial starts it will take several weeks so the lawyers can say they not in right mind, at a cost of millions. they should have been shot dead with the knives in their hands save a lot of time and money after all it was on camera.

That's a huge amount of conspiracy theorist rubbish to pack into one post, so well done, I guess. Have a cookie.

Well done for reading it all, if you did?

Why would you label this a conspiracy theory, when all the 'evidence' undermines and exposes what the Media told us as NOT being the truth?

Keep your eyes and mind open.

Continue to read and all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

To Mel - well done... for managing to swallow all the Govt/media propaganda, and keep your eyes so tightly shut. Fingers in the ears now.... la la la la la. .

Well done for reading it all, if you did?

Why would you label this a conspiracy theory, when all the 'evidence' undermines and exposes what the Media told us as NOT being the truth?

Keep your eyes and mind open.

Continue to read and all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

To Mel - well done... for managing to swallow all the Govt/media propaganda, and keep your eyes so tightly shut. Fingers in the ears now.... la la la la la. .

you mean he deserves disrespecting? just to stick one up to the government?

you mean he deserves disrespecting? just to stick one up to the government?

These people don't understand the concept of respect. They live in their pathetic fantasist world of lizards and illuminati and there is no low ebb they will not sink to in their childish lurid fantasies.

To them Lee Rigby is just another excuse to engage in the purile fantasist rubbish, not a murdered soldier whose memory should be honoured.

These people don't understand the concept of respect. They live in their pathetic fantasist world of lizards and illuminati and there is no low ebb they will not sink to in their childish lurid fantasies.

To them Lee Rigby is just another excuse to engage in the purile fantasist rubbish, not a murdered soldier whose memory should be honoured.

yup

Archived