Anyone use itvPlayer

I've tried to find a program on here, it seems as if there's not many to watch when I go on the search.

It's also asking me do I want to pay £3.99 a month for 'premium' I player anyone else had this, I think it's a cheek!

Or is this what all the catch up progs will be doing?

bloody ell itv aint half making it hard lol, last time i used itvs online thingy it was to watch some footy, not used it since

since you mentioned it ive clicked someat random and was told itd cost 99p

ive just searched americans and found some, free

BUT

apparently i had to give my location as its only available in some itv areas?

next ive got a screen telling me its restricted content

nowt like getting me to jump through hoops Oo

rossy i think thats what i just encountered, its restricted, you can either click a couple of times to access, or type your pin in to access instantly?

Some catchup episodes are free, some are rental.

From what I can tell recent series are free then when they get to a certain age they go to rental

As if you'd pay to watch any of the rubbish on ITV in the first place, let alone watch it on catch-up :hihi::hihi:

To be fair it is a commercial station, you can't really complain about them charging for episodes, they don't owe you anything. It isn't the BBC.

If you weren't in when it played on TV then that's the price you pay for convenience.

Many ITV shows are on Youtube anyway, try there.

Archived