Anyone use itvPlayer

To be fair it is a commercial station, you can't really complain about them charging for episodes, they don't owe you anything. It isn't the BBC.

If you weren't in when it played on TV then that's the price you pay for convenience.

Many ITV shows are on Youtube anyway, try there.

you dont pay to watch it on telly tho, they show adverts, what do they have on itv player? ooh adverts lol

Anything over 30 days old you have to "rent" per episode or pay for the whole series...

anything that's below 30 days old (recently been on TV) is free to watch as "catchup" - again, past 30 days, you pay...

Anything over 30 days old you have to "rent" per episode or pay for the whole series...

anything that's below 30 days old (recently been on TV) is free to watch as "catchup" - again, past 30 days, you pay...

if thats the case then i suppose its actually different...and better than say bbc iplayer?

how longs theres on there? a week? then you cant watch it at all?

at least in itv players case you can pay to rent old stuff too that vanishes off the player

you dont pay to watch it on telly tho, they show adverts, what do they have on itv player? ooh adverts lol

If you pay for a TV show they won't show adverts, no show I have ever payed to watch online has shown adverts I can't see ITV player being any different.

If it happened to be different and charged you AND showed adverts I wouldn't use it, but it costs what it costs doesn't it. It ain't cheap hosting all that data.

I actually thought it was common knowledge that there was a time limit for watching programmes for free with these services. Imagine storing everything they had ever screened accessible and free forever, it just wouldn't be commercially viable.

We're lucky to have these services at all in my opinion.

You don't pay for 4od or Demand 5 either.

Both of those services are better than IVT Player IMO, 4od is the best going IMO :nod:

If you pay for a TV show they won't show adverts, no show I have ever payed to watch online has shown adverts I can't see ITV player being any different.

If it happened to be different and charged you AND showed adverts I wouldn't use it, but it costs what it costs doesn't it. It ain't cheap hosting all that data.

I actually thought it was common knowledge that there was a time limit for watching programmes for free with these services. Imagine storing everything they had ever screened accessible and free forever, it just wouldn't be commercially viable.

We're lucky to have these services at all in my opinion.

as ive just found out thanks to ghozer you pay to watch stuff that on other services would no longer be available, so its completely different from the free to air stuff that you can watch for free

Archived