Sick of our politics = spoil your vote

:huh: Just imagine this......All the people who sit at home on polling day and don't bother voting, yes the majority of us......decided to get off our butts to go and spoil our vote in protest against the way our government are administrating and managing our country.

Just imagine this......when the votes are counted, one or more of the spoil your vote target areas actually won the most votes, yes more than conservative, labour and liberal candidates. This spoil your vote figure has to be read out alongside the party candidates figures on the platform when they are all stood there.....it would not only be embarrassing for them, would reach national press and may start a national movement, and would surely set a president in the history of british politics and send a signal to parliament that we are sick of the lies and deception, fraudulent behaviour, traitorous attitude of the system that seems to be presented as the best people to run things in our great and beautiful country........your thoughts are welcome.

:huh: Just imagine this......All the people who sit at home on polling day and don't bother voting, yes the majority of us......decided to get off our butts to go and spoil our vote in protest against the way our government are administrating and managing our country.

The majority of people do bother voting in General Elections.

http://www.ukpolitical.info/Turnout45.htm

Two things..if they dont count spoilt votes then why do they read them out when they are announcing the results.

I think in the 2010 election voter turn out was 65%

And when barnsley voted for their new mp when ilsley was caught fiddling was 37% turnout.....so 35% didn't vote in the general and 65% in the barnsley local.

Don't think conservatives got much more than 35% isn't that why they had to get in bed with the liberals.

And I predict that alot of the voters who did bother may have considered spoiling instead of voting for the best of a bad bunch.

So the stats say to me that the spoil your vote campaign is not one to be scoffed at, and could become popular if pushed.

And I predict that alot of the voters who did bother may have considered spoiling instead of voting for the best of a bad bunch.

So the stats say to me that the spoil your vote campaign is not one to be scoffed at, and could become popular if pushed.

I predict it will go precisely nowhere.

Who is going to push it - it needs to be organised and have a coherent message - it needs to make the national press not a few websites - remember people don't vote for a variety of reasons and it isn't always the same people not voting.

BTW - South Sea doing a roaring trade tonight? Thought not.

No ones interested in what you predict longcol and that you just spend your time on the forum with nothing better to do than try winding people up.

Everyone knows U are full of nonsense haha

stop cherping on all the time about things which arent relevant to the topic of the thread.

The south sea is rockin tonight thanksdid you have a bad experience when U was a kid or something?

Anyhow getting back to the points you made.

Im going to push it

It is constant - it does what it says on the tin

It makes national press when the spoiled vote campaign wins a constituency

Never said it was the same people not voting so what's that got to do with anything.

No ones interested in what you predict longcol and that you just spend your time on the forum with nothing better to do than try winding people up.

Everyone knows U are full of nonsense haha

stop cherping on all the time about things which arent relevant to the topic of the thread.

The south sea is rockin tonight thanksdid you have a bad experience when U was a kid or something?

Anyhow getting back to the points you made.

Im going to push it

It is constant - it does what it says on the tin

It makes national press when the spoiled vote campaign wins a constituency

Never said it was the same people not voting so what's that got to do with anything.

Wow - for a newbie to the forum you know so much :hihi::hihi::hihi:

What was you last username :cool:

Archived