Golf Society - New Members

Hi, I am a member of Ross and Cathedral Golf Society. We are always looking for new members to join the society. We play one Saturday a month thought-out the year. We welcome players of all abilities and age.

If you would like more information on the society then drop me a message for the next fixture.

Steve

We are not based anywhere really. We have members all over Sheffield and a couple of member that are not. We play differant courses so each month it's a course we haven't played for a couple of years.

• 6 months later...

Hi Wilko. is the Ross and Cathedral Golf Society still running and if so are you looking for new members?

I am looking to play more often than I have in the past but don't have the budget or time to justify a course membership.

Handicap has ranged from 28-24 and somewhere on the way back to 28 again in the past.

Would like to hear from you if your still going and looking for new members.

Cheers

Hi CBrown

Yes, we are still running. We have out first game on the 22nd February at collage pines. We have rounds booked in once every month until November all over south Yorkshire and Derbyshire. You are more then welcome to attend when you choose. If you would like more details on the courses and prices then I can email you a fixture list and see if it would interest you

Steve

cheers Steve

---------- Post added 08-02-2014 at 12:01 ----------

Hi Steve

Will I be able to join up and play by the 22nd?

Can you send the details through?

Cheers

Chris

---------- Post added 15-02-2014 at 08:07 ----------

Hi Steve

I haven't received any information.

Have you sent it?

Could you re-send it please?

Cheers

Chris

• 1 month later...

Archived