Is The Queen Selfish?

I don't think so, considering all the planning needed to move her household up to balmoral, (all the staff, even before the security staff etc., are taken into consideration) I think it would cause a lot of people a lot of disruption, if she were to change her plans at the last minute.

Apparently, she will not be delaying her vacation even if her grandchild is born, meaning Kate and William's kid.

Silly old bat, hope her plane runs out of fuel and leaves her stranded on the runway with the commoners :hihi:

It isn't her grandchild its her great grandchild, and it isn't going to be the first either. I don't think she is being at all selfish..

Apparently, she will not be delaying her vacation even if her grandchild is born, meaning Kate and William's kid.

Silly old bat, hope her plane runs out of fuel and leaves her stranded on the runway with the commoners :hihi:

Vile turnip :rolleyes:

Archived