Ladies ... do you like short or long hair on men?

Jamie

Best hair for men is ...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best hair for men is ...

• Short hair looks best on guys
    • Medium length hair looks best on guys
    • Long hair looks best on guys
    • I don't care about hair length
    • I like baldy blokes

Originally posted by Carmine

I've had long hair for the best part of ten years now. There was one occasion on which I cut it and as the previous post says, I too had a good time...for a very short while.

For some reason cutting my locks made me instantly more popular with a great many people and even seemed to make me more attractive to the opposite sex.

At first this was great, but then I had to ask myself why these people hadn't had the time of day for me when I had long flowing brown hair...it occured that they were just that damn shallow that they judged me on that alone.

So I grew it back and thought **** 'em all.

Same with me, but the other way round. I went skinhead for about a year, and the opinions people have of you changes so much. Now i've got it all back, people are much friendlier to me.

Gotta say, i had long hair for years too, until i joined the navy and they shaved it off. Well preferred it long, it was less trouble than having shortish spikey hair. Would grow it back if i didn't have to go through the crap stage, where it's medium length. Oh well think i am too old for long hair now anyway.

Depends on the guy.

Sometimes really short feels fantastic to touch but it can look wrong on some and right on others, wouldn't normally do long hair thing but some poeple it really suits. Same as if it has to be played about with or just left to do it's own thing. I do like Aragons (know this is not spelt right) in lord of the rings not what i would normally go for but it looks right and it doesn't matter if uyou ruffle it.

Colour is another thing dark normally but i do like greying men for some strange reason and always have (maybe i am just weird).

Thing i don't like is men that ponce around with it all the time and use vast amounts of products to keep it just so, and have to check on it all the time and worry that it is falling out/going grey.

I went out with a guy that was obsessed with his hair, not that he had a lot left, and he spent ages doing it and checking and it did my head in.

Archived