Ladies ... do you like short or long hair on men?

Jamie

Best hair for men is ...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best hair for men is ...

• Short hair looks best on guys
    • Medium length hair looks best on guys
    • Long hair looks best on guys
    • I don't care about hair length
    • I like baldy blokes

I had longish hair, until it started to fall out, and over the past year I've gradually had it cut shorter and ahorter until I'm skinhead. Most lasses say they prefer it that way, and It's good that I don't have to do anything with it in the morning. My brother is the complete opposite though; he has hair that's grown well below his shoulders. Must be nice.

I just can't win with any hair style I have!

At the moment it's the longest it's ever been, it would be longer if it was straight, but when I have it short it doesn't suit me, if I have it shaved I look like a footy hooligan and in the current state I get compliments from drunks and get called a student and a farmer, I got called Leo Sayer once!!:loopy:

People would say im growing my hair at the moment, but in reality i just cant be bothered to get it cut :lol:

Its a right state at the moment anyway, but to be frank (paaaaat!) im not trying to impress anyone :lol: (not that'd itd make much difference anyway! hum!)

Archived