We have a new prince called George !! Congratulations thread

I'm not a royalist but I think William and Kate are a lovely couple and I'm so pleased that everything has gone well.

Congratulations and welcome to the little prince. :bigsmile:

Why should he be a little prince? What has he done in his life to merit being a prince? Why do you think he is better than you?

Why should he be a little prince? What has he done in his life to merit being a prince? Why do you think he is better than you?

Hardly the kids fault though. Young Keanu tyrone Windsor might decide he wants to give it all away. He's only 5 hours old, give him a break.

Great. Well done to mum and baby.

Indeed. That's all that's needed. Hope all is well. Now would it possible for the media and royalists to dial down the hysteria and the republicans to stop frothing at the mouth?There would have been loads born today and yesterday who didn't get any of this (good or bad)

Indeed. That's all that's needed. Hope all is well. Now would it possible for the media and royalists to dial down the hysteria and the republicans to stop frothing at the mouth?There would have been loads born today and yesterday who didn't get any of this (good or bad)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived