We have a new prince called George !! Congratulations thread

8lb 6oz

born at 4.24pm

Mum & baby healthy & well

Congratulations Kate and Wills

:love::love::clap::clap::banana::banana:

That's the news and pretty much all we need to know. I'm pleased for them. However, I don't see why we now need wall to wall coverage on just about every news media.

I'm thankful for one thing, though. He waited until the golf and the Tour de France had finished before emerging, and because the Australian Cricket team are dire at present, the test match had finished a day early. I would have been well unimpressed if any of the sports coverage had been bumped because of the bump.

I'm glad the delivery went well, and was without problems or peril.

The nose-browners on Radio Sheffield were saying that the Parents "paid tribute to" the staff who helped with the delivery.

*facepalm* Huh? "Paid tribute to"...? How so? Did one of the staff die during the delivery or something? you pay tribute to someone who died, or who went "above and beyond". The staff were doing a workaday routine day at work, delivering a baby. That was all, FGS! She wasn't having a heart transplant or anything!

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 15:17 ----------

*to add...

(Sorry, I forgot the fact that no-one has ever given birth, in the history of the world before!)

That's the news and pretty much all we need to know. I'm pleased for them. However, I don't see why we now need wall to wall coverage on just about every news media.

I'm thankful for one thing, though. He waited until the golf and the Tour de France had finished before emerging, and because the Australian Cricket team are dire at present, the test match had finished a day early. I would have been well unimpressed if any of the sports coverage had been bumped because of the bump.

Because the Biased British Royal Media are BRAINWASHING the public to justify the need for a Monarchy...

many british people are so gullible and easily led into believing the Royal Family are better than the working classes.. But they are no better..

Just lucky to be born into the aristocracy..

There are good and bad in many families and that also applies to Royalty

Maybe the "brainwashing media" are aware of how much influence the Monarchy has in the world with regard to attention.

Other Countries have had the Royal birth as their major news story, and have had TV crews over here covering the event.. Why?.. because they respect our traditional Monarchical system in spite of their criticism of any flaws.

If someone regards me as a "lick spittle" for being a Royalist, then so be it.

The one criticism I do share is that our own media focus on TV/radio yesterday did go rather over the top. I suppose the channels did that just to compete with each other.

Maybe the "brainwashing media" are aware of how much influence the Monarchy has in the world with regard to attention.

Other Countries have had the Royal birth as their major news story, and have had TV crews over here covering the event.. Why?.. because they respect our traditional Monarchical system in spite of their criticism of any flaws.

If someone regards me as a "lick spittle" for being a Royalist, then so be it.

The one criticism I do share is that our own media focus on TV/radio yesterday did go rather over the top. I suppose the channels did that just to compete with each other.

It's not about being a lickspittle. It's about realising that they all fart, and they all pee, just like everyone else. Their trumps don't actually smell of lavender.

Well, except "baby Cambridge", perhaps. He's been born into such privilege that he's got someone to break wind for him.

2,300 or so other babies were born in the UK, yesterday, with nothing like the pomp and fawning that the royal baby has received.

There were women giving birth in places like Africa with no midwife in attendance, let alone a royal gynaecologist. 343, 000 women DIE each year, in childbirth, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease – approximately 10 million women each year.

2,300 or so other babies were born in the UK, yesterday, with nothing like the pomp and fawning that the royal baby has received.

There were women giving birth in places like Africa with no midwife in attendance, let alone a royal gynaecologist. 343, 000 women DIE each year, in childbirth, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease – approximately 10 million women each year.

Some of those other UK mothers who gave birth yesterday won't mind about the pomp, they may even be delighted their child was born on the same day as a future King, without feeling any envy because a Royal was getting the attention they weren't..

As for African Women with no midwife in attendance, that's tragic but you don't need to be a Republican to have sympathy for them. The Royals have the privilege of having a midwife in attendance, and so do we.

A lovely moment to see our future king with another future king.

It's so refreshing to see an uplifting headline news story like this, instead of the usual depressing stuff about soldiers being murdered, serious traffic accidents etc. that we normally see.

Regards

Doom

Some of those other UK mothers who gave birth yesterday won't mind about the pomp, they may even be delighted their child was born on the same day as a future King, without feeling any envy because a Royal was getting the attention they weren't..

As for African Women with no midwife in attendance, that's tragic but you don't need to be a Republican to have sympathy for them. The Royals have the privilege of having a midwife in attendance, and so do we.

In an ideal world we would have a republic,we would vote for a president,I would vote for janie 48.She would make toadyism the new faith( on gods day off)

Archived