We have a new prince called George !! Congratulations thread

In an ideal world we would have a republic,we would vote for a president,I would vote for janie 48.She would make toadyism the new faith( on gods day off)
Ouch! It isn't the first time you've posted cheap sarcastic hostile comments because I hold different opinions to you.

This is a thread congratulating the new Prince, if you are so anti Royal why don't you take part in the discussion on the other thread? that's if you have anything worth contributing to in a serious debate. I do wonder .....

It's not about being a lickspittle. It's about realising that they all fart, and they all pee, just like everyone else. Their trumps don't actually smell of lavender.

Well, except "baby Cambridge", perhaps. He's been born into such privilege that he's got someone to break wind for him.

2,300 or so other babies were born in the UK, yesterday, with nothing like the pomp and fawning that the royal baby has received.

There were women giving birth in places like Africa with no midwife in attendance, let alone a royal gynaecologist. 343, 000 women DIE each year, in childbirth, for every woman who dies in childbirth, around 20 more suffer injury, infection or disease – approximately 10 million women each year.

Yes yes yes but this is the congratulations thread.

Sorry, how remiss of me. I forgot that Kate is the only woman ever to have given birth.

I thought that was funny when they played the old clip of Charles saying to the reporter asking a stupid question "have you ever had a baby" she said "no" and he then said "Ask again when you have".

The coverage was way OTT and I think they should have limited the amount of photographers/camera crews outside the hospital, but worldwide, people are interested, no matter what SFers think about it.

Hope the baby thrives, liked the way he was practising his Royal Wave at only a day old! Yes, I did watch the leaving ceremony, ok I'm a bit of a girl then :D

Sorry, how remiss of me. I forgot that Kate is the only woman ever to have given birth.

(I cite the Private eye cover story... "woman gives Birth")

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexrees/predictable-private-eye-cover-satirizes-royal-birth

She's not but the birth is considered newsworthy around the world (that's apparent) due to it being the Royal family, undeniably world famous, the press are not likely to turn down the wonga the story offers are they.

Archived