We have a new prince called George !! Congratulations thread

Apparently its George Alexander Louis. I'll bet the Louis is the name Kate wanted and if she wasn't royalty and was just a normal woman her new sons name would just be Louis; the "palace" will have suggested/insisted on George Alexander.

Louis is one of Williams middle names

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

How would you Know?:suspect:
I would know because I was around, and he was a great man. He fought in the battle of Jutland as a young lieutenant, and stayed in London with his family during the blitz when the Palace was bombed. He went into the East End to help people who had lost everything.

As the title says, this is a 'Congratulations' thread. Some posts have already been removed, so lets try and keep this on topic please.

If anyone wishes to start a general discussion about the wider aspects of childbrith, please feel free. But not on this thread, thank you.

Glad to hear both healthy and well. :)

Now fingers crossed they go with my 9 million to 1 shot on them calling him Theophilus P Wildebeeste Windsor

We had a sweep down the boozer. I drew Eric. I thought I was in with a real shout on that one.

Archived