Why do some people think Royals are better than them?

It's a simple enough question.

Why do royalists think that the the baby born today is more special than any other born today? What has it done differently from any other baby?

Why is one born into a life of luxury, whereas the other might be dead in a week..why do you care about the rich white one but not the dead black one?

It's all bizarre to me.....why do you only care about the richest baby born today, but couldn't give a damn if thousands of others died?

Why do royalists think that the the baby born today is more special than any other born today? What has it done differently from any other baby?

Why is one born into a life of luxury, whereas the other might be dead in a week..why do you care about the rich white one but not the dead black one?

It's all bizarre to me.....why do you only care about the richest baby born today, but couldn't give a damn if thousands of others died?

Who said they didnt give a damn ?

25000 people will have died today of hunger yet they will get no mention.

The people with low IQ`s will then celebrate the birth of 1 child who they will never meet.

Madness.

About 25,000 people die every day of hunger or hunger-related causes, according to the United Nations. This is one person every three and a half seconds, as you can see on this display. Unfortunately, it is children who die most often.

http://www.poverty.com/

Nearly up to a 1000 children have died this hour alone.

I'd answer the Royal question but as you've gone all Obama race-baiting I'll decline to engage. Race baiters need a no platform time to think about where they are at.

If you want to spit out your pro-royal deluded thinking, please do it on the other thread, there's a good boy! :-)

Just because you are a great nobleman, you think you are a great genius—Nobility, fortune, rank, position! How proud they make a man feel! What have you done to deserve such advantages? Put yourself to the trouble of being born—nothing more. For the rest—a very ordinary man!

Marriage of Figaro, Act V

Why do some people think Royals are better than them?

In a country where people worship D list celebs, the Royals almost seem worthy in comparison.

In the interest of balance, will the mods agree, no pro-royal delusional thinkers are permitted to express their vitriol and insane thinking on this thread? Thank you!

So Taxman has asked 3 questions in the OP, but you dont want any of the people the questions are aimed at to be allowed to post on the thread?

Makes it a bit pointless really.

I think you've got to differentiate between your card carrying, plate buying, daily mail reading, Union Jack bowler hat wearing weirdo who hangs out round buck house waiting for births and marriages and those who are realitivly ambivalent about the royals and don't mind them giving birth and getting even if we kick in a few quid (and get a day off sometimes - result!) and will get carried away on a good news story which a marriage or birth usually is. I dont think they think they are "better" just, well, royal. Id argue thats the majority view. Would you agree with that?

It's bizarre to me also taxman. The pretence of royalty is an affront to the dignity of the human spirit of everyman. All people are born pure, and equal. The notion of royalty is a divisive mechanism whereby a few people control and enslave the masses, and the masses lap it up!

At least, that is how I see it.

Archived