Why do some people think Royals are better than them?

Seriously all this talk of servitude, hierarchy, privelege and even Cromwell, who on earth would think this thread could possibly get interesting :huh:

Have we got anything to keep our Micky entertained while the grown ups talk? Some crayons or something?

No they are not. They are pointless and tedious.
That's just plain stupid.

If you want to get rid of the monarchy then have a referendum, which you will lose.
Right now, sure, who's to say how it will be in the future.

Then can you people pipe down?

Of course not, why would that make us pipe down? We're trying to change society for the better.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 22:29 ----------

I have explained the position earlier.
You have explained your position, yes. What i'm asking you to do though is justify it.

Ok, for the sake of this argument, the monarchy is binned. You get to pick 3 candidates for president. Go for it.

none of the corrupt mp's we have at the moment for sure....the system needs a fresh overhaul, it all needs stripping back to the bone, there has been too many at the top on the gravy train...

Have we got anything to keep our Micky entertained while the grown ups talk? Some crayons or something?

No way, your actually a grown up ? Well I'll be damned, you being so touchy an'all, well Chris I might have to go to bed now your way too interesting for me .... vote Lizzy 2 in indeed ..... know your role jabroni :D !

That's just plain stupid.

Right now, sure, who's to say how it will be in the future.

Of course not, why would that make us pipe down? We're trying to change society for the better.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 22:29 ----------

You have explained your position, yes. What i'm asking you to do though is justify it.

Society has decided that is the way they want things to be.

Obviously you do not include yourself in this because of your viewpoint, but I think you are in the minority.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 22:35 ----------

none of the corrupt mp's we have at the moment for sure....the system needs a fresh overhaul, it all needs stripping back to the bone, there has been too many at the top on the gravy train...

How would you achieve this ?

Society has decided that is the way they want things to be.

Obviously you do not include yourself in this because of your viewpoint, but I think you are in the minority.

---------- Post added 23-07-2013 at 22:35 ----------

How would you achieve this ?

this would have to be decided after the revolution ....the French didnt struggle did they :huh:

none of the corrupt mp's we have at the moment for sure....

It was a loaded question, but it highlights the weakness of politicians. They are, as a rule, a bit sh*t.

However, here's the rub. Monarchy doesn't erase them. We have politicians anyway. The Crown doesn't protect us from politicians.

I might have to go to bed now

Sleep tight.

Archived