Why do some people think Royals are better than them?

there isnt any without a revolution....most people are quite happy watching Coronation street, big brother, and doffing their hats the man above them in the pecking order............:mad:

goodnight :)

I've never seen anyone doff their hat to anyone. Rotherham sounds weird.

Any number of popular 'celebs' would probably also get significant approval rates. It doesn't make it right that they should do a job just because of who they are.

An elected president is democratic and can be removed come the next election. I cannot see how the situation we have now can be considered better.

Politicians, to a man, are self serving power hungry and dishonest. Republicans want another one. president Boris maybe? Mick hucknall is looking a better bet all the time.

No they are not. They are pointless and tedious.

If you want to get rid of the monarchy then have a referendum, which you will lose.

Then can you people pipe down?

No smart arse reply to my last post then my servile friend? The problem with you royalists is that you confuse love of country with support for the royal family.

It doesn't seem to occur to your subservient, subjugated,commoner, pathetic little minds that it is quite possible to love your country but object to the way things are.

Of course that wouldn't occur to you because an enslaved mind is one that belongs to someone else. Only free men & women can envisage a better way of running things.

Slaves do as they are told & obey the status quo. I mean change? Oh dear me, it's a bit frightening to people of little imagination isn't it? :hihi:

No smart arse reply to my last post then my servile friend? The problem with you royalists is that you confuse love of country with support for the royal family.

It doesn't seem to occur to your subservient, subjugated,commoner, pathetic little minds that it is quite possible to love your country but object to the way things are.

Of course that wouldn't occur to you because an enslaved mind is one that belongs to someone else. Only free men & women can envisage a better way of running things.

Slaves do as they are told & obey the status quo. I mean change? Oh dear me, it's a bit frightening to people of little imagination isn't it? :hihi:

I think you are wildly over estimating how 90% think about the royal family 90% of the time unless there's a wedding funeral or death. We don't really care but dint like change much.

Every country has a head of state (except somalia for a while, but lets not go there to that filthy revolting hellhole of an excuse for a country)

We like our head of state.

Tis good. And annoys the sort of people who think Mao is cool.

You have no chance of changing this. Get over it.

I think you are wildly over estimating how 90% think about the royal family 90% of the time unless there's a wedding funeral or death. We don't really care but dint like change much.

Don't care much myself to be honest, just think it is an embarrassing & anachronistic way to run a country, but given the subservience of your average Brit I think we're stuck with it. As long as it doesn't impact my life too much I don't care, provides an amount of amusement watching the arse kissers perform I suppose. :D

Don't care much myself to be honest, just think it is an embarrassing & anachronistic way to run a country, but given the subservience of your average Brit I think we're stuck with it. As long as it doesn't impact my life too much I don't care, provides an amount of amusement watching the arse kissers perform I suppose. :D

Get a hobby mate.

Politicians, to a man, are self serving power hungry and dishonest. Republicans want another one. president Boris maybe? Mick hucknall is looking a better bet all the time.

This Republican would rather an elected head of state (or none at all) than someone who just happened to be born to a certain family.

It just seems bizarre to me to defer to someone based on a family tree.

Archived