If you've ever smoked

Why did you start?

I'm not interested in your views on smoking, why you stopped or anything else related to smoking.

When I was about 13 at school as mates did, then stopped for 8 years in early 20's and started again, finally stopping in 2005. I must say nothing was better than that 1st fag in the morning, or after eating, or stood with a beer in one hand fag in other.

I smoked cannabis for years before I tried my first proper cigarette. I was in a pub with friends, they were smoking while drinking, I fancied trying it.

From that point up until the smoking (in pubs) ban I had a couple every time I went drinking in pubs. I stopped when you could no longer smoke while having a drink in the pubs/clubs.

I've never been a regular smoker though (of cigarettes)

I smoked cannabis for years before I tried my first proper cigarette. I was in a pub with friends, they were smoking while drinking, I fancied trying it.

From that point up until the smoking (in pubs) ban I had a couple every time I went drinking in pubs. I stopped when you could no longer smoke while having a drink in the pubs/clubs.

I've never been a regular smoker though (of cigarettes)

What made you try your first none-regular cigarette?;)

Archived