Where can I buy a mains-wired house alarm?

Why not buy one which simply fits into a lightbulb socket (i.e. between the bulb and the fitment)?

A burglar alarm that fits into your light socket? Sorry I'm not familiar with them.

Doesn't sound like what I want but thanks anyway.

Contact Shield Alarms Chesterfield road. free phone 0800 0480292. Their installers but also have a shop.

I used to be in the industry but have been retired since 2000 but as far as I know they are still trading.

ebay have these

That looks the part but there's no info about the power source

Contact Shield Alarms Chesterfield road. free phone 0800 0480292. Their installers but also have a shop.

I used to be in the industry but have been retired since 2000 but as far as I know they are still trading.

YESSSSSSS Electrical next to Screwfix on Penistone rd/Herries rd.

Texecom Veritas 8 or R8 models in stock.

Thanks, I'll give Shield a ring tomorrow and see if they sell to the public, if not then I'll have a look at Yesss Electrical

It's a house alarm that I'm talking about, my old one is faulty and I want to replace it

Sorry mate, I confused Bonzo's post with yours.

I use Wilkins alarms on Eccy Road. They didn't fit mine initially but have wired in pir's in to my conservatory and hard wired my garage in to the house alarm.

I also use them to service the alarm as well.

Not sure if they sell alarms but they have a selection of alarms in their shop.

Archived