Two wednesday fans in accident

_owl_

Two people have died in a crash on the M69 in Warwickshire.

The accident involved two cars which collided on the northbound carriageway close to the A5 junction near Nuneaton.

The collision took place during Wednesday night.

There will be a minutes silence for them at the match on saturday, lets just hope it is silence and utd dont ruin it

RIP

I'll 3rd that. Lets hope the rest of the fortunate Blades fans attending the match can be supportive of Wednesday at a time like this. Come on Blades fans don't let us down. My thoughts go the the families of the people who have lost their lives.

Sheffield Wednesday staff were devastated to learn that two of the club's supporters died in a road traffic accident on the way home from the Coventry match on Wednesday night - among them the 24-year-old son of one of the club's ticket office staff.

The thoughts of everyone at the club are with the family and friends of those involved.

The club will hold a minute's silence before the game against Sheffield United this Saturday.

Very sad news indeed

R.I.P

Archived