Two wednesday fans in accident

_owl_

There will be a minutes silence for them at the match on saturday, lets just hope it is silence and utd dont ruin it

RIP

Why should they ruin it? A tragedy is a tragedy no matter what the team affiliation of the victims.

Unitedites are just as capable of showing respect as any. (and yes I know... there is always the idiot/ drunken minority that you cannot legislate for ... :R )

I do remember a match a couple of years ago, that was televised, (not weds/ utd) might have been liverpool / man u during which there was a silence to be held, and one set of fans jeered all the way through, the lousy so-and-sos. I thought that was simply appalling.

I won't be at Hillsborough sadly for the match (first time in donkey's years) but I wil be at the Lane to watch it on the big screen, all going well.

And I will be observing a silence for the deceased.

(my condolences, BTW, have been offered, previously, in the parallel thread that Matt started, in Sheffield Chat)

P (Unitedite) T

Why should they ruin it? A tragedy is a tragedy no matter what the team affiliation of the victims.

Unitedites are just as capable of showing respect as any. (and yes I know... there is always the idiot/ drunken minority that you cannot legislate for ... :R )

I do remember a match a couple of years ago, that was televised, (not weds/ utd) might have been liverpool / man u during which there was a silence to be held, and one set of fans jeered all the way through, the lousy so-and-sos. I thought that was simply appalling.

I won't be at Hillsborough sadly for the match (first time in donkey's years) but I wil be at the Lane to watch it on the big screen, all going well.

And I will be observing a silence for the deceased.

(my condolences, BTW, have been offered, previously, in the parallel thread that Matt started, in Sheffield Chat)

P (Unitedite) T

Just like to echo whats already been said here.And im sure that the VAST majority of Sheffield United fans will honour the silence-but as PT rightly said,you can never legislate for the minority of low life's that ruin these things:rolleyes:

I already voiced my sympathies on the Wednesday chat thread about this sad news. My thoughts go to the family and friends of the two who lost their lives. I know that both sets of fans will show their respect on Saturday for the two minutes silence.

Horrible news

i hope the blades fans do not spoil it as they did at a derby a few years back i think it was for matt busby but i might be wrong

i think they will though as we are all sheffielders at the end of the day

if they dont it will be carnage at full time i tell you that for nowt

R.I.P

Archived