Man charged with PC Blakelocks murder

wind your neck in, youre the one trying to make yet another race arguement out of it for the sake of it

He is right to a point though. It would be a big story if anyone was charged with Damilola Taylor's killing now since his killers have already been convicted.

He is right to a point though. It would be a big story if anyone was charged with Damilola Taylor's killing now since his killers have already been convicted.

why would it be a big story?

most people i bet dont even know who blakelock was, theres been how many i said? almost 20 failed attempts to charge people? whats the point in abig story? prolly only lead to possible disapointment again lol, it was news, thats what matters

Only 4 posts on this ! Unbelievable !!

Shame also on the BBC, if it was someone being charged with the Stephen Lawrence/Damilola Taylor murder after so many years there would be blanket coverage !!

FACT!

Wind yer neck's in before you open 'em usual suspects !

Wow, you're turning this into a race issue?

Don't you find it rather ironic that the 'usual suspects' are the ones who've contributed to this thread and indeed it was one of them that started it.

• 8 months later...

Found not guilty.

I have no inside knowledge but I suspect if I'd been on the jury I'd have been pretty scornful and suspicious of some of the prosecution witnesses who admitted to being part of the gang who killed him but who had chosen to give evidence against another, single defendant.

They surely were as guilty as the person they lined up to give evidence against. (Or not guilty, as the case may be).

Found not guilty.

I have no inside knowledge but I suspect if I'd been on the jury I'd have been pretty scornful and suspicious of some of the prosecution witnesses who admitted to being part of the gang who killed him but who had chosen to give evidence against another, single defendant.

They surely were as guilty as the person they lined up to give evidence against. (Or not guilty, as the case may be).

..and the pain continues for Mrs Blakelock and her family.

..and the pain continues for Mrs Blakelock and her family.

Maybe the CPS could now bring charges against some of the prosecution witnesses who admitted being part of the murderous mob.

Isn't there some law about Joint Venture or something?

It's terrible for the family, but surely it would be even more terrible if an innocent man went to prison and the guilty ones walked off with anonymity and a nice wad of cash from the police.

Maybe the CPS could now bring charges against some of the prosecution witnesses who admitted being part of the murderous mob.

Isn't there some law about Joint Venture or something?

It's terrible for the family, but surely it would be even more terrible if an innocent man went to prison and the guilty ones walked off with anonymity and a nice wad of cash from the police.

I've not read too much about the case taxman, but you would have thought those who had made admissions might be put back in the frame.

It's not often you'll see people admitting to murder or being part of it being given immunity from prosecution if they implicate someone else.

Archived