Summer Holidays - Football Camp For Kids

Quick feet coaching will be running a soccer camp for boys and girls aged from 6-16. This soccer camp will be running at Longley park Crowder road entrance. We will be running the soccer camp from the 29th July on wards till the end of the school holidays. Your child will need a pack lunch as we will be supervising them from 10am to 3pm. If your child is coming along all you need to do is turn up on the day and fill in a consent form. Please spread the word.

The price for all of this is £3 per day or £12 per week! Great offer! Cheapest baby sitting service you can ask for!!! Hope to see you down there!

For more information please view our website - quickfeetcoaching.webs.com

There are a number of reasons i wouldnt send my kid to this:

1, no mention of who you are

2, free website which doesnt say professional

3, no mention of your insurance

4, no mention of coaching badges

5, no mention of first aid qualifications

6, no mention of crb checks

that isnt the type of place i would take my child, you may be above board however it seems very unprofessional

There are a number of reasons i wouldnt send my kid to this:

1, no mention of who you are

2, free website which doesnt say professional

3, no mention of your insurance

4, no mention of coaching badges

5, no mention of first aid qualifications

6, no mention of crb checks

that isnt the type of place i would take my child, you may be above board however it seems very unprofessional

7. What if it rains? Is there a wet weather programme?

8. Is there a supply of water throughout the day?

9. What about toilets?

10. Do you have the legal right to conduct business in the park?

11. If it rains, get wet - all part of the fun

12. Supply of water? how did we cope in the 1980s, playing out all day without water

13. Toilets, nip behind a bush I guess

14 Legal rights to conduct business in a park? I'd rather a sports club were playing sport in the park than it being taken over by druggies.

What is it with people these days? Someone trys to get kids doing something and everyone else has to have a good moan

11. If it rains, get wet - all part of the fun

12. Supply of water? how did we cope in the 1980s, playing out all day without water

13. Toilets, nip behind a bush I guess

14 Legal rights to conduct business in a park? I'd rather a sports club were playing sport in the park than it being taken over by druggies.

What is it with people these days? Someone trys to get kids doing something and everyone else has to have a good moan

yes lets all drop our 6 year olds off with strangers we know nothing about, are you for real?

i could have knocked that website up of theirs in about 30 mins

I am the chairman of Southey Wolves JFC and I can safely these lads who run this new business are reliable and excellent coaches. QuickFeet are now the coaches of one of our football teams. They have everything they are supposed to have and people putting them down without seeing what kind of job they do is wrong.

The website isn't everything in a Football Coaching business, the job they do makes up for that.

They have everything they are supposed to have and people putting them down without seeing what kind of job they do is wrong.

It is not putting them down, people have questions and like any business they should answer them.

What are their coaching qualifications? Are all the staff police checked?

Are they insured to coach in the park? To run a day long sports camp they need permission from Sheffield City Council.

Please understand that they are talking about taking children from 6 years old - they expect parents to drop off their kids and come back 5 hours later. Would they know what to do if one of those children had a nut allergy or a medical condition? Are they trained to deal with children with additional needs? Are the staff first aid trained?

---------- Post added 24-07-2013 at 22:34 ----------

The problem is what happens if one of these kids picks up a needle left behind by the druggies. Who is responsible for checking the playing area?

Archived