I phone 4 question

just got a i phone 4 and inside the box is what i can only describe as a colour image leaflet, is the main instruction manual missing from the box or is the phone set up as finding your way round the phone?

got it from car phone warehouse instead of o2 shop (the deal was the same) i wish i,d have gone to the o2 shop now, in carphone warehouse i had to ask what number i dialled for general help on o2

they didnt put the sim in or set anything up

i recall they used to set the phone up before leaving store and take you through a brief tutorial, will go to the main network shop nextime:huh:

ps i didnt mean set up i meant how to use the different functions

just got a i phone 4 and inside the box is what i can only describe as a colour image leaflet, is the main instruction manual missing from the box or is the phone set up as finding your way round the phone?

got it from car phone warehouse instead of o2 shop (the deal was the same) i wish i,d have gone to the o2 shop now, in carphone warehouse i had to ask what number i dialled for general help on o2

they didnt put the sim in or set anything up

i recall they used to set the phone up before leaving store and take you through a brief tutorial, will go to the main network shop nextime:huh:

ps i didnt mean set up i meant how to use the different functions

apple don't do big instruction manuals I think, the help is all online. I got mine from O2 and they just gave me the box-I asked about swapping the SIM so that was all they told me. They are pretty intuitive though. Ask in correct forum for technical help if you have any particular questions.

If I remember rightly the first time you select an app it takes you through the steps you need to set up the app.

edit: coincidentally I just found this http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

Archived