Music at the old beeches hotel

Does anyone remember music nights at the beeches hotel,west bawtry rd ,which is now the holiday inn.Remember an out building in the car park and recall chuck fowler playing there.Used to go plumpers first and then on to there.

• 8 years later...

🤣🥂

Yes, I was trying to remember the name! I used to waitress there until I spilt 30 glasses of Bucks Fizz over a grooms mum (who'd been a cow all night to the staff)...anyway, I then got promoted to behind the bar 🤣🥂!!

On 27/07/2013 at 17:54, PhilMurray said:

me and my mates used to go and watch Chuck on Monday nights in the mid eighties,We once bought all the gear and about 15 of us dressed up as him...He was a brilliant bloke.

On 27/07/2013 at 21:31, hackey lad said:

music!! its not what i remember beeches for :hihi:

On 26/07/2013 at 12:42, slotter47 said:

Does anyone remember music nights at the beeches hotel,west bawtry rd ,which is now the holiday inn.Remember an out building in the car park and recall chuck fowler playing there.Used to go plumpers first and then on to there.

On 27/07/2013 at 12:03, Jim Hardie said:

I think it was Monday nights, always well attended. Chuck Fowler used to do Sunday nights at the Falcon in Dinnington a few years later which was a big draw for teddy boys, one or two of them were the originals.

span widgetspan widgetspan widget

Edited by HelsFD