Disturbing News... the spotters are out

A disturbing craze is sweeping the nation at a rapid pace,armed with their Thermos,note book,and digital camera...they are among us.

Yes...the spotters are out,Train Spotters,Plane Spotters and Coach Spotters,what motivates these people to spend counless hours taking notes...of Planes,Trains and Buses?.

See if you can spot a spotter....happy spotter spotting.

Originally posted by BrainThrust

Train spotting makes even my hobbies not seem geeky.

Lets keep these people around, just for the sake of my social life.

Wilf

Roll a 6 check for... the 15:30 to Newquay! :D

It makes me ashamed to carry the DigiCam around with me sometimes :lol:

I saw a Sheffield Forum spotter the other day - was taking pics of people that go to this site - i collared him and all he would say is he needs a pic of the three most elusive people on the forum to complete his collection - Geoff, Sidla and t020 :P

I used to work with someone (who used to go to school with one of Def Leppard) and he used to spot bus support vehicles. He had books full of sightings from all over Britain plus photographs.

Anybody fancy starting a new hobby of train spotter spotting? You travel the length and breadth of the country taking photos of train spotters and compile a ........ OMG, it's catching.

Archived