The 'Women's Room'

Caroline Criado-Perez is an idot. Theres a women on every banknote, on every coin and on almost every stamp. If a women not being on the front is such an issue for her then she should just turn her notes and coins around until the women side is facing her. Then she gets her wish and we dont have to hear her PC crap. Having said that, anyone who threatens rape or assault is mental and needs catching. Who knows, they may mean it!
I think we can all see who the idiot is here, and it's not Ms Criado-Perez. Why does who goes on the back of a banknote cause such a lot of woman-hating blethering? Are you feeling threatened or something?

As ronthenekred says above, the Queen isn't on our currency because of her contribution to cultural life of the country, she's only there because she's the Sovereign and when she goes, it'll be a man again.

I think we can all see who the idiot is here, and it's not Ms Criado-Perez. Why does who goes on the back of a banknote cause such a lot of woman-hating blethering? Are you feeling threatened or something?

As ronthenekred says above, the Queen isn't on our currency because of her contribution to cultural life of the country, she's only there because she's the Sovereign and when she goes, it'll be a man again.

Why would i feel threatened?

Because you're a misogynist and they are always threatened by intelligence, but when the lower order and intelligence comes along misogynists go all unintelligibly funny at the mouth. :D

Hmm, a female misogynist. Tell me how does that work exactly?

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 12:31 ----------

I don't know, mate, but the aggressive tone of your post might suggest you do.

Im not your mate :P

Hmm, a female misogynist. Tell me how does that work exactly?
That'd be a woman who disrespects and fears other women. A man can be a feminist or even a misandrist, so there's nothing to stop stupid and submissive women being misogynists, is there?

I did say before that we could all see who the idiot was. *points and laughs*

Caroline Criado-Perez has received rape threats on Twitter for campaigning to have Jane Austen's picture on the £10 note

Can't understand why these twits have got so het up about it can you?

https://www.google.co.uk/#gs_rn=22&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=21&gs_id=2t&xhr=t&q=caroline+criado-perez&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Caroline+Priado-Perez&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49784469,d.d2k&fp=dfda9e394b8785f7&biw=1093&bih=498

I don't understand either side, it doesn't matter who's face appears on our bank notes.

Miss Criado-Perez said: “Trolls don’t run the internet; neither do abusive men who issue rape threats to get women to shut up.

Just a small point, how does she know the threats came from men?

Archived