The 'Women's Room'

I don't understand either side, it doesn't matter who's face appears on our bank notes.

Miss Criado-Perez said: “Trolls don’t run the internet; neither do abusive men who issue rape threats to get women to shut up.

Just a small point, how does she know the threats came from men?

Who knows why she thought that. Maybe shes dabbling in a little misandry and so assumes anything bad thats posted on twitter comes from a man?

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 12:39 ----------

Thank god for that ;)

There is no god.

Well apart from chocolate :)

I don't understand either side, it doesn't matter who's face appears on our bank notes.

Miss Criado-Perez said: “Trolls don’t run the internet; neither do abusive men who issue rape threats to get women to shut up.

Basically, on Twitter, like on Facebook, most people are registered and posting under their real names, it's not like here where people can hide behind forum names and basically live in Fantasyland being a keyboard warrior.

Basically, on Twitter, like on Facebook, most people are registered and posting under their real names, it's not like here where people can hide behind forum names and basically live in Fantasyland being a keyboard warrior.

Interesting natjack. Very interesting.

Quick question, why did your parents call you natjack? Its an unusual name to say the least :D

Interesting natjack. Very interesting.

Quick question, why did your parents call you natjack? Its an unusual name to say the least :D

It's my initials and the first part of my surname. My friends call me Nat.

But if we're going to be calling parents for giving kids weird names, a girl called Maxtor ... oh, come on! :D

Anyway, welcome to SF, you can say you arrived with a bang and got into a heated debate on almost your 'first post' on here.

You think it more likely that a bunch of lesbians would threaten to rape a woman for campaigning for a woman to be put on the back of a bank note? :loopy:

It's my initials and the first part of my surname. My friends call me Nat.

But if we're going to be calling parents for giving kids weird names, a girl called Maxtor ... oh, come on! :D

Anyway, welcome to SF, you can say you arrived with a bang and got into a heated debate on almost your 'first post' on here.

Erm Maxtor is my surname.

:hihi:

Archived