Speed Garage & 4X4 @ The Earl

SteveWilson

UPDATE:

Hes on every 1ST and 3RD Thursday in the month @ The Earl.

Its on Queens Road (opposite halfords) And last night was open til 6am!!

Its free to get in, and some drinks are £1! The next one is on the 2nd of March... make sure you get yourself down!

UPDATE:

Hes on every 1ST and 3RD Thursday in the month @ The Earl.

Its on Queens Road (opposite halfords) And last night was open til 6am!!

Its free to get in, and some drinks are £1! The next one is on the 2nd of March... make sure you get yourself down!

Steve, it won't be FREE in the future, they will be getting door staff which the costs have to be covered....I know, being the owner...

Yeh me and some peeps went last thursday- was free to get in and had a buzzing night- better for ur niche vibe than limit if u ask me- more chilled out. Also the dj was sound- played all my requests. Toilets nice and clean not too busy- clientele sound- mixed/ not teeny bopper wanna be niche heads- plenty of space to dance. Ill be there again- even tho I go in at 4 am and was up at 7!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Thats right folks!!! 16th March Is Bassline Banger Day..

Thanks for your support every1, i know all those who have been to this night always come back for more, and are bringing people with them also. THE WORD IS SPREADING. The Earl is the perfect place for Speed Garage, and its extremly nice working there.

All i can say is youll be missing out if your not involved with thusday nights @ The Earl..

Keep up the good work every1.

Militia Dj's - SHEFFIELD

Dj OD

Archived