Good picnic areas

StephanieL

Uh, that's a bit rude to be assuming that we're going to be "drunken yobs" in public. I'd like to have a nice "civilised" picnic with wine with my boyfriend but he doesn't enjoy wine, so a few cans of cider it really will be.

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 21:12 ----------

It never even crossed my mind to leave rubbish out.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Wine tends to civilised. That's why they call them 'winos.' Boy friend not into that eh? Cheap cider. Right. I see. Glad that's clear. Is the white powder just off the top of the Victoria sponge? I'm assuming it is.

Uh, that's a bit rude to be assuming that we're going to be "drunken yobs" in public.

You're new here, but in case you didn't notice from the responses, some of the members here like to see the worst in everyone. Just because they can't contemplate the idea of a civilised picnic, they think no one else can either. Best just ignoring them! :thumbsup:

Welcome by the way!

Wine tends to civilised. That's why they call them 'winos.' Boy friend not into that eh? Cheap cider. Right. I see. Glad that's clear. Is the white powder just off the top of the Victoria sponge? I'm assuming it is.

What?

You're new here, but in case you didn't notice from the responses, some of the members here like to see the worst in everyone. Just because they can't contemplate the idea of a civilised picnic, they think no one else can either. Best just ignoring them! :thumbsup:

Welcome by the way!

Thanks! I've been lurking for awhile but this is my first post. :)

Archived